Understanding Moonlight

(the day of marriage)

It was just 6 in the morning and Zoya woke up. Not because of the sound of her alarm clock but because of the sound of giggles.

When she opened her eyes she was totally surprised.
It was Tara and her Aunt (Bua), "Riya", who were giggling.

Zoya: am i dreaming or is this for real???? (She asked with excitement and happiness)

Riya: it's real stupid. I'm here for actual. I asked Camille to not to tell you that i will be attending this marriage too.

Zoya: but you never told me that Suhani is your friend!!

Riya: ohh no no, she is not my friend. I am invited here, for attending this marriage, because of some business connections with Ayaan.

Zoya: you are calling him Ayaan haan. Seems like you know her more than just professionally.

Riya: (with a smile) Yeahh..

Zoya: Anyways, it's soo good to see you here. I was actually missing you. By the way i have something to tell you.

Riya: proceed dear, I'm listening.

Zoya: He is here.

Riya: Who is here?

Zoya just opened her mouth to say something but she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

It's Rishi.

Riya: Rishabh!!!???

Rishi: (with a casual smile) umm... hlw Riya. I thought u have forgot me . I didn't recieve any rakhi from past few years.

Riya: (it was an unexpected conversation for her, she was surprised but somehow replied) yeah..many things have changed After.... (She was going to say "After her brother's death" , but she thought it's not a good idea to bring up those things again).
After... After i finally got my dream job in a good company.

Rishi: (though He was not satisfied by the answer but he wasn't in the mood to argue) Ohhh nice.
(He looked at Zoya, Then came inside the room and went straight to Tara then said) Anyways i came here to take Tara with me.
(Then he looked at Zoya again and said) just for few hours. I just want to spend some time with her. Tonight, after the marriage, I'll not be here anymore. I'll be back to Uk so i hope you don't mind if I take her with me now. And don't worry I'll take care of her . She will be back to you before 9.

Zoya's mind was saying No to this but for some reason her heart said Yes.

Zoya: Just ask Tara , if she wants to go with you then it's alright you can take her.

Rishi: (took Tara on his arms, then with a innocent smile he asked ) My dear best buddy, would you like to be my date for the next 3 hours?, We will eat lots of your favourite foods, chocolates and we will also go to the park.

Tara: (it took her few minutes to recollect the words in her mind and then she finally said) yay...fun for 3 hours.

Zoya and Rishi both smiled .

Rishi: Excuse us ladies. (With that she left the room with Tara)

Riya couldn't digest the non violent and sweet nature of Rishi. She was totally surprised. Zoya understood her situation then explained her everything. (Except that part when she had her panic attack, and she also didn't disclose that she has already shown Rishi, her burn and cut marks ) .

(In Ayaan's room)

Ayaan was lost in his dreams. Meanwhile Suhani came and Took few pictures of the cute sleeping face of her brother. She was thinking, "no matter how annoying he is, he will always be my hero. My stupid brother."