Facing Again

Zoya's Pov:

Rishi's and i came back home in the afternoon. Then he went outside to his headquarter while i spent my remaining day with Tara.

She surprised me with her improved vocabulary. I was literally stunned by her improvement. She talked to me for an  entire hour without any problem. Though it took her time to complete her sentences. But still it was a great improvement.

We played games and then at night i read her stories. She slept that day on my room.

Next day when woke up, i saw that Rishi was on the other side of Tara , on my bed. Tara's one little leg was on Rishi's stomach. And her one arm was on her chest.

I couldn't control my laugh and happiness. It was tooo cute to handle.

It was Tara's study Time so i woke her up and help her to fresh and change. Meanwhile Racheal helped me to make the breakfast.

Rishi and i had our breakfast together and then he , as usual, spent her entire morning and afternoon in his office.

Rishi's Pov:

It's been half an hour i have told her to be ready for the party and She is still doing her makeup.

When it crossed half and hour, i finally went upstairs to check her.

When i reached there,  i saw that she was facing the mirror and was struggling with the back side chain of her blouse.

"Zoya!!.
I called her.

And then she turned around.

And my world stopped there........... My breathing my heartbeat, everything just stopped.

SHE WAS LOOKING BREATHTAKING... I don't even know how to describe it perfectly...

My jaw dropped and i couldn't utter any word for atleast 2 minutes.

"Sorry, i tried to do it fast but this blouse..
Her voice brought me back to reality, Which was way more beautiful than my thoughts.

She apologized for being late and made a requesting face. She wanted me to help.

I smiled and went to help her. When she turned her back to me, i saw that terrible thing again. That bloody mark of knife, which was representing my bff's name on her smooth and beautiful body.

"Does it still hurt?
I asked while rubbing my hand smoothly on it.

"The marks? don't. The memories attached with it? Yes.
She sighed.

I pulled her chain up quickly. turned her around and hugged her tightly. I wanted to transfer all her sorrows into my body. since, I couldn't do that so i just tried to comfort her.

"Let's go now or else we'll be late.
She said while pulling herself away from me.

It took us half an hour to reach the venue because it was in UK.

Zoya's Pov:
We were standing at the security checkin, when i finally got to see him .

The Haze Rodriguez, the competitor of my man and the owner of L&C.

He joined us and took us inside without completing the checin process.

"Told you n , he is not my enemy.
Rishi wishpered to me while holding my waist side wise.

My face lit up when i spotted Sera in the party.
Rishi noticed and whispered
"She is here for your protection.

"Thank you, i actually wanted somebody to talk about girly things.
I said.

"What is this girly things?
He asked curiously.

"Be a man, don't ask me about it.
I replied .

Before joining Sera, Rishi introduced me to Haze as his queen.
Haze gazed at me for a while and then said
"I usually don't trust women but i guess u are not that bad. otherwise Rishi wouldn't have brought you here.
"Probably i am bad... but not for him.
I replied with a smile to Rishi.

Then i excused both of them.

"Umhm , seems like things are melting..
Sera smirked.
"What things?
I tried to pretend Innocent.
"Oh C'mon, nobody is kid here.
She rolled her eyes.
I laughed softly at this.

"Oh my gosh...who is this Indian beauty!!!
Sera exclaimed excitedly while looking at someone on the doorway.
When I followed her gaze, I found that the person she was looking at was none other than Ayaan.

Ayaan was really looking very good but my eyes were fixed on Rishi only.
But why come here? This thought came to my mind and the answer also came to my mind that Ayaan is also the owner of a multinational company. Maybe that's why Haze also called him.
But this is a couples' party, doesn't it mean...
This means Riya must have also come here... Oh God, as soon as this thought came to my mind, my heart sank.
I was not at all ready to face her yet.I didn't know what my reaction was going to be after seeing that person.

Perhaps Sera had sensed from my pale face that something was wrong. That's why she gently placed his hand on my shoulder and asked, "Are you okay?".

I couldn't even tell her what was going on in my mind. So I just nodded yes.

And finally what was feared happened...
Ayaan and I almost caught each other's eyes. Rishi had taken great care of me, so now I did not want to be weak in front of anyone.
But when Ayaan slowly started moving towards me, I again started remembering the same old bitter and painful things.
I suddenly started feeling that I was going to get lost in the same streets of pain again.
But then...then he came and held my hand, the same way he always did. Who was he? he was Rishi...my Rishi.
And then he slowly placed his lips near my ear and said, "Don't be afraid, I'm with you. I won't let you lost again.

I don't know how he reads even the slightest hint of trouble on my face.
By the time Ayaan stood right in front of me, Rishi had tightened the grip of his fingers on my hand.
I was feeling both safe and strong.

Rishi's Pov:
Somewhere I knew that Ayaan would also be in the party. But I still took Zoya there because I wanted her to confront her inner pain once.I wanted her not to run away from her pain but to face it boldly.
But even after all this, when I saw Ayaan coming towards Zoya, I don't know why I was a little scared.
I knew that Zoya was mine now, but still I was afraid of losing her.
But when I saw Zoya's face, I immediately understood that all of this was gradually becoming difficult for her. So I went to her and held her hand and tried to make her feel that I was with her.

By then Ayaan had also reached us.I saw pain in his eyes too. That pain was probably more than Zoya's.

"Zoya.. can we please have a talk.
Ayaan finally broke the awkward silence between us.

------------------------××××--------------------

Alright guys, so the wait is finally over and I'm back again on Wattpad. Will be uploading the chapters in full speed from now on. 😁😁

Annddd guessss whaaattttttt!!!!! It's freaking 10k views...like ooommmggg. When i started writing here,  i never thought that writing long stories would be sooo funnn. And the amount of love you guys are giving to this story iss soooo damnnnn unbelievable fot me.🥺🥺

So thank you soooo much guys ❤️❤️❤️❣️