Once a Human

Rishi's Pov:

It's been just three hour, i haven't seen her but it feels like ages.

I'm feeling fuking tired but i have to train the newbies because Sohail is currently busy with something else. Maybe He is busy with Riya.
Whatever..

"You know, today boss has brought a lady along with him.
A girl whispered.
"Do you know who is She? Is she a whore?
A boy whispered back to her.
"Obviously yes, He is so good looking. He must have many Whores. And She is just one of them.
Another boy beside both of them joined in .

Suddenly everybody got Shocked by the sound of Gunshot.

"You can't kill anybody from your own Army, boss.
Rebon, the chief of Trainer, gave me a reminder just after i killed that badass who was spitting fucking anything about my Wife.

"I can do whatever I want Rebon.
I replied coldly yet calmly.

Everybody was Shocked and terrified by the incident just happened.

"Calm down everyone, i won't kill anybody as long as you guys are just focusing on your works and not trying to indulge yourself into My personal life.
I cleared everybody.

"They are learning so quick Rebon. Just put them into phase 2 now. Basics are done i guess.
I suggested.

"Okay boss.
Rebon nodded. But He didn't left my side.

"Anything else ?
I asked.

"Yup, actually..Haze has invited you in his party. he is celebrating his birthday.
Rebon said.

"When is it?
I asked.
"Probably in the next week.
He replied.

"Okay, I'll give you the confirmation later.

"Okay boss.
And he left.

Zoya's Pov:

I must say that Sera is obviously a funny one. Just the opposite of Rishi.
She didn't let Tim to help me exploring. Instead She took me with her. At first She gave me a short yet informative explanations about every kind of weapon which were present there inside all the 15 rooms on 1st floor. Then We were roaming around the 2nd floor. Which was probably a fighting ground. Atleast it seemed to me so.

"So, how long you guys are dating?
Sera asked me playfully.
"Umm... actually...
I was confused about what to say and how to say it.

"Actually what?
She stopped and gave a serious look to me.

"We..are.. Married.
I finally managed to put those three words together.

"Whhhaatttttt!!!!!!
Her jaw dropped out of Shock.

Then her expressions broke out into a laughter.
"What made you laugh so hard.
I asked curiously while giving her an awkward smile.

"Believe me or not, If i haven't seen you by myself , i swear i would never have believed that Rishi has married a girl.
Sera explained dramatically.

"Why so? He must have many other girls as his...S..

"You mean to say, As his Sluts?.
Not at all. He has never even touched a girl in his entire life. He just used to ignore all of them as if they never existed.
She understood my words and cleared all my doubts.

"Then with you...

"Ahh, He is like a big brother to me. When i met him for the first time, i thought that he is a Devil , a pure Devil. But then eventually i got to know about his other sides. Which were not that bad.

"I see.
I sighed while looking here and there.

"You don't love him, do you?
I don't know what made her ask that. It made my mind blank suddenly. My face went pale and there were no expressions in my eyes.

She rubbed her hand onto mine and said in a soft yet serious tone
"But you feel something for him. Don't you?

I nodded this time.

"Explore him Zoya. I know He seems inhuman and devil, but I will still suggest you to search for the human who is still somehow breathing inside that Rough body. and waiting for someone to bring him back to life.
Sera suggested in a soft tone.

"Can i take my Wife with me ?
We didn't even realise that when Rishi came to the 2nd floor until his voice echoed in the entire hall.

"Do anybody has the power to stop you Rishi?
Sera replied sarcastically.

He came closer to me. I thought he would hold my waist but instead he asked
"May i take you with me ?

And when i nodded.
Only then he thrown his hand around my waist and took me away from Sera, towards the exist Gate.

" are we going back?
I asked while looking down.

"Yup, i have finished my work for today.
Now, We can go home and can discuss about your upcoming International Company "Desire".

"Ohh yeah, i almost forgot about it.

"But i didn't.

I thought we would exit simply just the way we entered. but he made it clear that anybody can enter here but nobody has the power to go outside without him.

For opening the gate , At first he placed both of his palms on the scanner. When it matched, He looked at another scanner which probably scanned the ratina of his eyes. Then at last, He unlock a pattern amd typed two on it.

"Two for what?
I asked in confusion
"Two persons are leaving, that's why i typed two. Incase if any third person secretly tries to escape this place, he or she will get a shock and will turn into ashes within fractions of second.

I was beyond shocked after hearing this.

While driving, he kept asking me about how the day went. I explained everything except the last talk between me and Sera.

I thought He will feel bore but He was actually listening my every little words with equal interest.

Eventually we reached home.

Tara hopped onto his arms just after we entered. Sometimes i really feel jealous about Rishi. But whenever i look at them, my mind accepts the fact that maybe Rishi loves Tara a lottt more than i could have ever love her.

"Ohh you guys are back. Come here lunch is almost ready.
Cammile welcomed us.

She was watching a TV show.

"Umm... I need a shower before having lunch. So wait for me, I'll be back soon.
I asked them to excuse me.

Within 15 minutes i came downstairs again.
Rishi changed his clothes with sweatpants and a tshirt.
It is the first time, I'm watching him in sweatpants and tshirt.

Then i saw a tattoo on his bicep,
It was sign of half infinity. It seems like he doesn't believe in FOREVER .

Anyways, we all gathered up again around the dining table. Had lunch while discussing about the basic things that we need for the start up of our company.

Rishi suggested about a place in Uk where the engagement of crowd will be in appreciable amount.

He suggested me and Cammile to take a tour of that place and appoint a manager who will be in charge up until the building is ready to inaugurate.

We both nodded.

By the time of evening, I and Cammile designed the logo of our Company.

I decided to Show it to Rishi before finalizing.
So i went to his room but he was not there.
When I asked Rachel about him, She informed me that Rishi is busy in his office. And When i asked her about the direction of his office room, She replied by pointing towards the basement.
But i decided not to disturb him and decided to show him the logo at night.

_______________________________

Thank you for reading and voting ❣️🤞