Headquarter

Zoya's Pov:
After having breakfast Rishi asked me that if i want to join him on his headquarters, today.
Cammile was also there so She heard our conversation and winked at me while saying "I'll take care of Tara , you two go and spend some time together.

So here I'm, Sitting on the front seat of car beside the driving seat. Today I have got to know a new thing about him, 'He drives himself whenever he goes to the headquarter. Otherwise he takes his driver with him.
When i asked him the reason behind this, he informed me that He trusts nobody except Sohail. that's why his personal guards or personal servents don't have authority to see his professional workplace or professional Army.

"Army!!, i almost whispered, because I thought he was lost in his thoughts.
"My Army. I can't be present everywhere and for ruling half of the world, i need my representatives. So i train them before sending them off to their respective destinations.
He explained proudly yet calmly.

"Did you just said HALF OF THE WORLD!!!!!???????
I almost jumped on the seat while screaming in amazement.

"Calm down Zoya and tell me one thing.
What made you feel more excited, knowing the fact that i rule over half of the world or the fact that now you have got the power to rule over the heart of this Biggest Mafia King ?
He completed his last sentence looking straight into my eyes.
And honestly my heart skipped a beat after knowing both the facts.

I couldn't reply anything.

Rest journey was in complete silence.

When we reached the headquarter, before coming out of the car, he placed a black mask on his face.
"This is also because of your trust issues, i asked pointing to his mask.
"No, this is because it's the sign of our Mafia. He informed.
"May i hold your hand?, he asked before entering inside the gate.
"Why?.
Do u think that I'll not be able to see the brutality which you guys do here? I asked while looking into his eyes.

"No, it's because i just want to tell them that 'their queen has arrived and She holds the equal power as me , So they should be careful before saying or doing anything unwanted to her.

Did He just called me his queen !!!

"May i?
He asked again

I nodded.

Then he slowly entangled his fingers with mine. The moment He touched my hand, i felt a Shiver running up my spine.

I looked at him again and for my suprise he was doing the same thing which means, probably he also felt that shiver.

Anyways, We went inside the headquarter.
At very first He took me into a corner side room on the ground floor. Before entering there, i noticed that the door was painted in red, quoted "If you do not want to die then Enter only iff your conversation has more value than my time"

"Intresting, i wishpered after reading this.

"The person, who is inside this room, is more interesting.
He wishpered back at me.

As we went inside, i saw that the room was entirely covered with big screens, monitor, cables, and the entire floor was designed as a web Page.

At the centre of everything there was one sofa, and someone was lying on it. I couldn't see the face clearly because the lights were deem , only the monitor screens were helping my eyes to capture the basic structure of everything present there.

"Tim, i want you to meet someone.
Rishi said in his bold and rough voice.

So the guy who is lying on the sofa is Tim.
When he came close enough to my eye sight, i finally saw his face.
He was not taller than me. His hairs were shorter. He had ear piercing on left ear. He was dark in complexion and his face structure were similar to African Natives. But the most interesting fact is, He was a Teenager. Most probably of 17.