chapter 24

hey guys, 

just so you know i'm gonna do a time jump a bit so the story will go a little faster! enjoy chapter 24!

Louise's pov:

(3 months later)

i was now working with Lou for 3 months already and i must say i really love it! it's just great to be on tour with my best friends and boyfriend all the time! it really all went great. the shows were all sold out and the boys had a lot of fun doing the concerts again.

a lot has happend though, like 2 months ago Sarah and Niall got back together and when the tour was only on a roll for 2 weeks Zayn announced that he doesn't like it to be in the band anymore and that he was going to leave the band. the fans and the boys were devastated about it. I on the other hand was pretty shocked! But after he left we just continued with the shows and everything was going just great! we are now on our way to the European part of the tour with as first stop my homeland Belgium. I must say i'm pretty excited to be back here! it's been such a long time and i actually missed it a bit! Oh yeah Eva and i aren't talking to each other anymore either, i think we just faded away from each other but i have enough support from the boys and Sarah so i don't think about that anymore! so like i was just saying we're on the plane heading from L.A. to Belgium and i'm so excited! i'm going to see Sarah again after 2 months and i can see that Niall is pretty excited to! Just as i'm about to doze into a deep sleep Harry starts talking to me.

"hey love, we're you just about to sleep?" he asked me giving me a little kiss on the cheek. 

"yeah i'm pretty tired actually i'm sorry, i can stay awake if you want me to?" i said to him jawing a bit.

"no it's fine love go get some sleep before you know we're in Belgium!" he said while i put my head on his shoulder and before i know it i'm in a deep sleep.

(13 hours later)--> the actual time it takes to get from L.A to Brussels (Belgium)

"Louise hun wake up we've landed" i heard harry say in my ear while i woke up slowly

"oh we are? i gotta call Sarah that we're here!" i said a little panicked 

"No Louise don't worry about that i already called she should be here at the airport already waiting for us" Niall said before i got the time to take my phone out of y pocket

"oh okay let's go then!" i shouted while running off the plain. i guess i'm a bit excited to see my best friend back after 2 months of not seeing here!

once we spotted Sarah in the crowd we got into the van and headed to Sarah's place. yes her mom still hates my guts but that's why we won't go inside, Sarah is just going to get her stuff to take with her to the hotel and on tour. Yes you read that right it's summer vacation in Belgium right now and Sarah is coming with us on tour for 2 months! i'm so happy! once she had everything she got back into the van and we we're headed to the hotel to put everything away and check into our room. Sarah and i planned a little city tour trough Brussels for us and the boys because we still had 5 hours left before the boys needed to get ready for their concert. the boys loved the city which surprised me because there wasn't that much to see but i'm happy they're enjoying the little time off they have. before we know it the 5 hours are over and it's time for me and Lou to get the boys ready for their show in Brussels. when we're ready the boys are being called to go on stage and harry gives me a quick kiss while i wish him luck and Niall gives Sarah a kiss while she does the same. We get to our places where the fans wouldn't see us but where we saw the boys perfect. The whole fandom already knew that we we're dating the boys so we had to be a bit careful especially Sarah because their relationship was still pretty new for the fans. Harry and mine's relationship on the other hand was almost a year further so they we're already more used to it. once we got to our places the band came on and it was showtime!

AN

so here you go guys! i hope you like it? let me know please?! i'm not going to update until Friday now because of school but after that i will update more often again!

Lots Of Love .xx

Happy to meet One Direction (harry styles fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें