chapter 25 (final chapter)

A/N hey guys! as you see this is my last chapter for this story! i know you're a bit surprised but i think it's time i finish up this story. so i'm gonna do a time jump in this chapter, hope you enjoy

Louise's pov:

( 3 years later)

a lot has happenend in these 3 years. The boys are still writing new songs and are still touring the whole world. i'm still working with Lou but not as her assistent anymore i'm now officially a make-up artist thanks to Lou! i now work with the boys of 5 seconds of summer to when they go on tour so busy life i can say. Between me and Harry is everything greater than ever! we actually got married 2 years ago and we're expecting our first baby in 2 months so we couldn't be any happier! Sarah and Niall also got married but only a year ago. they are still madly in love and i'm so happy for them! the boys and i are still the best friends but we're all living in our own houses now but funny tough we still live in the same neighborhood so we see each other every day. i'm just at home right now resting with my fat tummy while the boys are finishing up their last stop of the tour for this year. they're now in Dublin, Ireland and are almost finished as i know Harry is going to call me as soon as he gets off the stage to ask how i'm doing. like i said he called me a few minutes later and we talked for a bit until he was in the hotel and told me he would be home tomorrow morning. 

( 2 months later) 

today was a special day for Harry and me because our baby girl Darcy was just born a few minutes ago and we couldn't be any happier! she had the same eyes as Harry and the same hair color as me she was just beautiful we loved her so much! as soon as the other boys heard the good news they rushed to the hospital because they wanted to see the little Darcy. Also Sarah and Niall had exciting news to tell us, Sarah was 1 month pregnant! i could't believe it when she told me but i'm so happy for them!

i guess after all it all goes great! i had a shitty life at first with my dad who's luckily still in jail, i have a great family that i love with all my heart and i'm 100% sure that Darcy is going to have such a better life than mine was which i'm so happy about! as you see there is for everyone a lovely life await you just have to keep hope up and be patient.

A/N 

hey guys i hope you love the last chapter? i know it's short but i just wanted to keep it like that because i love it like this. i'm gonna miss you guys so much and maybe i will see you in another story of mine :) please leave a comment and vote.

Lots and Lots of love .xx