part 1- just a regular day

Louise's pov;

" Yeah! i'm coming dad! " i shouted to my dad because he called my name and said we had to leave for work. Well i needed to work and well he just did whatever he wanted to do today.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Louise Gelaude i'm an 18 years old girl who lives now for almost 3 years in Londen. Before i moved to Londen i lived in a small house in Belgium with my dad, when i was 15 years old my parents got divorced so that's why i live with my dad now and got i hated that so much! i just wished that i would still live with my mom in Belgium because i miss my 3 best friends so damm much! and something you maybe want to know about me i'm a really big directioner and of course my friends are too.

" Louise come down right now before i'm coming up to get you down! " yep you just read that right my dad sometimes hit me in the face or puls my hair but i'm already used to it i think.

" Alright i'm down dad could we just leave now please? there are people coming in 20 minutes "

10 minutes later.

" so we're here, you know you need to sell at least 1 house today okay?" my dad said with a weird smile on his face.

"yeah yeah i know! bye dad!" i waved him goodby while he was driving away.

once i got inside off my office Gwen my secretary came inside to say that my first customers came in about 15 minutes because they called that they would be 5 minutes later. but i don't minded about that i was even happy that i had customers coming over today.

15 minutes later

" your first customers are here!" Gwen said when she came in my office.

" customers..?? are there more than one? " i asked to herand she laughed to me

" yes there are more than one Louise ;) and i think you are going to like them" she said to me with a sneaky smile that scared me al little. who was here that i was going to like? maybe my 3 best friends..

[A/N]

dumm dumm dumm, sort of cliffhanger :p who should her first customers be..?? what do you guys think of the first part? hope you like it :) sorry if you think it's short but it's my firts story so please don't Judge me :)