A New Friend

(In Zoya's house)

What is the meaning of mourning? Mumma, asked 4y/o Tara while her mumma (Zoya) was tying her school shoes.
Zoya was shocked, not because of the question asked by her daughter but because of the way she said it.
Actually when Tara was 2y/o she was diagnosed with a kind of syndrome, doctor said that she will face problem in pronouncing words correctly..
It was the first time when tara has pronounced a whole sentence without any mistake. Zoya was so happy that she forgot about the question. Meanwhile when she was thinking that finally her daughter is doing progress, Tara asked the same question again.

Zoya replied, "mourning refers to an act of expressing your grief on something ". By the way, is everything fine with u today? Baby. Today u haven't asked for your favourite chocolates. You are not even arguing with me for not going to school. Seems like u are confident and happy huh!!

Tara looked her mother and said, "i.......a....m........" She was again the same....she used the sign language and replied her mother that she has finally got a friend.
Though Zoya was happy about her daughter's mood but she became concerned because due to that speaking problem no one ever wanted to be friend with Tara then suddenly who is this new friend.
Zoya asked tara about her new friend but she only replied that her new friend calls her by a new name which is "moonlight".
After hearing the word Moonlight, a strong cold fear made her body shiver for a second but then she thought "it's been almost four years now and he cannot return so i should not take tension".
Zoya's mind came to reality when she heard the sound of shool van, outside their house.
She took Tara's school bag and helped Tara to settle in her school van, when the van was just about to leave Tara said " mumma, my friend is daddy's friend".
And with that the bus left.

(At Ayaan's house)

Suhani and virat (her bf) were lost in each other's body when ayaan entered into the same room. He straight went to the book shelf and start to search something.
Meanwhile when Suhani noticed that his brother is in the room she shouted "whatttt the helllll brotherrr , can't you just knock the door before entering???? Where is your manners?
Ayaan replied, "Don't talk rubbish, i just came here to search my keys. It's important.
Suhani was damn angry. She said, "didn't u hear that we are inside the room??"
Ayaan replied, "listen, I fu*kin don't care about whatever you and your would be husband were doing here. And for your kinda info there are 49 more rooms in this villa so just go and have sex in somewhere else...this room will be currently occupied by me.
They were about to leave when Ayaan said, "your online friend Cammi has accepted your marriage invitation and she is coming here from USA after two days with her indian best friend.

After spending half an hour on searching for his keys, he heard a knock at the door, "come in" he said.

"Boss our meeting is successful and now our multinational company will give us more profit" Gaurav said excitedly while coming inside the room.

Ohh come on Gaurav, how many times i have to remind you that u are my best friend and u should just call me by my name, said Ayaan.
U remember that I'm your bestfriend? Replied Gaurav.
"Why would i forget? Said Ayaan.
Then why don't you show me the picture of your childhood crush, who is still in your heart and you have rejected all other girls just for her, asked Gaurav.
Okay today i will show you the picture and also will tell u my story but first help me to find out the key of that small box in which i have collected her memories, her picture, replied Ayaan.

_____________××××______________

Sign language : language which is used to communicate by the people who are unable to speak or hear properly.

Hey guys 💖
Hope you liked the first chapter. Do comment about the positive and negative points of my writing. Keep guessing, what is the reason of Zoya's fear and who is the childhood crush of Ayaan , what is their story? U will find it out on next chapter. Until then, stay tuned.

Lot's of love ❣️