Digging Past

(At Zoya's house)

Riya: Atleast tell me reason why u called me here urgently?

Zoya was continuously sobbing, she couldn't utter a word. Riya tried to console her. After some time when she stopped sobbing she only whispered, "he is back riya".

(Then both remained silent for half an hour)

Riya: it's impossible Zoya".

Zoya explained everything about her and Tara's conversation.

Riya: Tara said that her friend is her father's friend?
Zoya: Yesss she said that means he has returned...my ex has returned, he will take Tara away from me, i ...i ...i will not let him do that....

(She was shivering while telling this)

Riya: Zoya... it's not your ex...its..
Zoya: if it's not him, them who is it?

Now it was riya whose face became pale...

Zoya: who is it Riya please tell me
Riya: it's the underworld mafia "Rishabh khurana" aka Rishi
Zoya: Rishi???...but how does he know about tara? How does he know about Tara's father?

Riya: it's a long story.... My brother, Rishi and Sohail were three best friends. They completed their college together and then my parents sent my brother abroad for further studies.

Zoya: Then what's the reason for your terrible fear?
Riya: u don't know him Zoya, he is the most dangerous person. Once a man just argued with my brother in abroad, he went there and killed his entire family. Rishi was a good guy when we were at school, but.....

Zoya: but..??
Riya: But one day a mafia gang brutally murdered his entire family. From that day he became the most dangerous person. His bestfriends are his life and he never lets anyone to hurt them.

Zoya: Which means, he has came here to find his best friend ??
Riya: No zoya, he must have heard about my brother's death and maybe he came here because....

Fear on Zoya's face was completely visible...she couldn't take it anymore, her legs stopped supporting her body...she fell on the ground...

Zoya: (her voice is trembling) she said, "because..he has found out that it was a murder...and maybe...

Riya: I don't know exactly..but...i think he knows that u did it..

(At Tara's school)

Tara was sitting alone on the corner of play ground, she was having her lunch when her new friend came and offered her favourite chocolates to her.

She took the chocolate and silded her lunch box towards him. He took a slice of cake from it and started talking.

Unknown: I knew your father from the very first day of our school. Yess we were st same school.

Your eyes are just like his eyes...hazel blue. Just like a deep sea. I was an introvert student, your father was my first ever friend.
Okay tell me one thing, do u like your mother? Just say yes or no

She nodded her head in yes

Unknown: Will u go for a ride with me? I will buy you many toys and then we will go to the park and then I'll drop u home.

She nodded her head in no

Unknown: Mumma will be angry huh?

She nodded her head in yes.

Then the Bell rang. she waved bye to her friend and went to her classroom.

(At Ayaan's house)

He was lost in the mesmerizing picture of a girl. A girl of 16-17 y/o. Not too tall, not too short, just a perfect medium height, fair brown skin tone, whose hairs were wavy and whose eye balls were light brown. The one sided dimple on her cheek makes her whole appearance breathtaking.

Gaurav: Nowww can you please tell me, whoo iss shee?????
(Instead of saying, he purposely shouted it)

The loud voice brought back Ayaan to his senses.

Ayaan: She is the love of my life

Gaurav: Okay but tell me something more about her, what made u fall for her?..

---------------------××××-----------------------

So much confusion? So much suspense? Where is the love?....just wait for the next part 😌✨