4

Chapter 4

The four vehicles had arrived at the parking space and found for themselves each a parking spot. Ethan was the first one to leave the car along with his family and he opened the trunk of the microcar to take out a small suitcase with wheels. A few cars away Lisa left the driver's side and gasped as her son Zayn opened the door harshly almost hitting the woman and he opened the trunk to pick up his suitcase.

"You're going to run into the right house, right?" Questioned the blonde watching the boy give a thumb up and make his way to the arc, that led into the family camp. Emre came from the other side along with her father VJ, who gazed at the blonde, who stood by the open trunk.

"We don't even have the key," Commented VJ bewildered about his son's disappearance.

Ethan arrived by the SUV of his sister along with his family to notice the teen's absence as well.

"Zayn must have been eagerly waiting for it," Mentioned Ethan, followed by VJ closing the door of the trunk and the group walked together across the parking area to come along Parker, who was taking out a suitcase, then spotted VJ and Lisa both carry a sports bag with their needed clothing.

"Now you two are making me wonder if bringing a suitcase with wheels was a good idea," Spoke Parker moving the baggage carefully over the edge of the trunk. Robert and Ruby came from the right side of the car, afterward they noticed their father moving the suitcase over the edge, after that Ruby grabbed the suitcase on one side and helped the father take the case down.

"Mom, do you need help?" Questioned Robert watching his mother slip through the small gap of the open door due to them being located in a badly parked spot.

"I'm fine. This parking lot isn't quite good for me to get out quick," Responded River upon getting out of the car.

"You will see more cars around here aren't parked quite well," Mentioned Parker making Ethan nod.

"The one van we parked next to was almost ocupying two spaces," Commented the blonde watching the door of the trunk get closed, afterward River locked up the car and walked past her husband with the group.

"Where's Zayn? Wasn't he coming too?" Questioned Ruby watching Emre point at the end of the area. "Okay,"

"He won't go far without a key," Commented VJ, then observed Ethan ran off to assist Davy take out one of the suitcases. "Honestly how many suitcases did they take?"

"I think they were planning to go to Sunlit Tides. There might be a different temperature," Guessed Bebe. "Holly mentioned me something about that at the work,"

Davy closed the trunk, then observed Holly come along with their daughter and the crew got together to face Ethan, who had initiated the vacation in groups.

"Alright, I have the mail here with the two houses we're hosted in. I just need one person from each family to come and hand out the ID or any other hint for the staff to know you're all here at the camp. You'll receive a paper band, which you will be wearing for the whole week. If you show this outside of the camp like at that service area at the entrance you'll have a discounter or a free pass, if this would be the boulder hall. I don't know what you have in mind. We have to share as a family two bungalows. They have space for 8-10 people and the best for us all is to be two families in each," Ethan explained in detail earning a nod from the friends.

"Ethan, keep explaining later. I believe more families have arrived around our time and are gonna cause a long waiting line," Warned the blonde's younger sister grabbing him by the shoulder.

By the path in front of the reception, the families stood around Ethan and Holly, which both held in their hands maps from the camp, which they handed out to River and Lisa, who both took a look at it. Ethan had already opened up his map to analyze everything and Bebe leaned on his shoulder to observe it too.

"There are two pools. That's already something good for us all," Mentioned Bebe making River smile.

"I think one of them was indoor," Commented River, then looked at her daughter who was listening to the adults and shook her head.

"Well, we have our own pool. No big deal," Commented Ruby making River shake her head unamused about her daughter's low interest.

"Most of the good things are located outside of the camp like the boulder hall or the sports hall.....wait there isn't a boulder hall, just a simple climbing wall,"

"Yes, River. The sports hall is basically a regular school-like sports hall. At specific times of the day, a certain type of sport is played. There are two referees and depending on the amount of visitors they may split the hall of change the games in order to work," Ethan described to the friend.

"Can I get the key to our bungalow? I have to take out my clothing," Announced Ruby glimpsing at her mother, who pointed with her thumb at Parker.

"Ask your father," Replied River, then Ruby approached Parker to ask for the key and received it.

"Will you do us a favor and take the suitcase with you?" Asked Parker watching his daughter take the object and pull it with her along the path entering into the open area of the woods, where she came across several cabins. "I didn't notice but what was our key's number?"

"We're 32 and 34," Responded Davy. "Our houses must be located beside each other,"

"Well, that's good for now. Eventually, we can go out together and go for dinner or anything else. We won't need to be going through the camp to find us," Commented Holly. "If anyone has the need to be alone on a specific time feel free to tell,"

Zayn returned with his baggage and got beside his aunt to listen to the group.

"Bad news. The pools are both full at the moment. We have to wait for a while," Stated the blonde teenager.

"Okay, looks like we have to seek a different activity," Commented Ethan, then Bebe pointed at the corner of the map at a list filled with various activities.

"There are quite a few located in different cabins. A few things happen in the same cabin but on different days. Other things can be done at home....well by our bungalows. Crafting for example. That we can do at home," Stated Bebe.

"What is something we can do together?" Questioned River, then Lisa moved her hand up.

"Or what is the closest thing? It's 17:17 right now. We took a little longer than expected. I don't want to waste time looking for a specific cabin,'" Mentioned Ethan's sister.

"The nearest cabin is letter D. That's where we have crafting, painting, sewing, diamond painting and so on...... Today it's painting," Mentioned Ethan making Bebe smile along with Holly, who grinned at River who was also pleased about it.

"I actually wouldn't mind checking it out," Confessed the Irish girl earning a smile from the husband.

"Neither I. I don't care what I can do. I just want to relax my brain after that traffic jam by the highway," Commented VJ while throwing his arms up. "Let's get there!" 

I actually only use pictures, when I got something, but I won't have a lot to share, so I just post pictures of the Sims entering this fic.