10

Chapter 10

I was meant to use a Youtube short of what diamond painting looks like, but Wattpad doesn't believe shorts count. So......diamond painting instructions as "decor"

In the early morning, all guests inside the bungalow 34 were sleeping in their beds. By the way bedroom of the Langeraks, Parker lied half uncovered on the mattress while his wife kept half of the cover on her side over her body.

During that time one of their smartphones, which lied on the small desk on the corner of the room began to ring waking up Parker, who shrieked up with the ringtone of his smartphone. Parker passed his hand in front of his life face, thereaafter he got up and made his way toward the table to attend the phone.

"Hello?" Answered Parker followed by the person declining the call making Parker frown and switch his phone to mute. "Seriously. I've got no time," Mumbled Parker returning to his bed and he lied down facing his wife, which had awakened as well.

"Who was it?" Whispered River watching Parker shrug his shoulders.

"Probably a spam call. I don't recognize the number and the person rejected immediately after I attended it," Responded Parker making River nod, watching Parker lie his back down on the mattress and River approached him.

"You're still going to rest a little?" Questioned River watching Parker nod, afterward she reached closer to him and lied her chin over his shoulder. "Very good," Sighed River earning a chuckle from her husband.

"Still tired from yesterday?" Asked the man making the brunette shake her head. "Actually, this week passed so fast. I didn't even notice it,"

"You're right. It has been enjoyable until now," Confessed River. "Our kids had fun. We and our friends as well,"

"Yeah. It's amazing, that Ethan had found this location. I have never heard of anything like that XL playground for families. It's a great replica for everyone to enjoy,"

"It only opened five years ago I think. The map Bebe showed me before at the park had somewhere the story of it and it wasn't that big. It had been built a couple of years ago. The only thing, that has been here for longer was the little festival, that changes every season," Commented River making Parker nod.

"About these festivals or even amusement parks, we could have a long time ago asked our kids, if they were interested in going in any amusement park. It's still tiring to be driving X hours somewhere for vacation, but it's something different for all of us;"

"By car, depending on where we go we can always spot something interesting. Alternatively, there's the train, which also gives you an interesting view to the landscapes. Holly told me the other day ago, when she was in Spain and traveled to France by train she did have an amazing view,"

"That all will always depend on the routes by the end,"

"Yeah, that will always be an issue," Mentioned River. "Well, when Ruby and Robert were younger it was worse. Ruby now is alright, she's always entertained with her smartphone on with her music. Robert tends to sleep or stay awake watching a board movie on the tablet,"

"Oh I forgot we had Ruby's old board TV somewhere in the garage I once removed, because we barely used it,"

"Oh okay, I don't remember it," Commented River, then she remembered something and looked at her husband.

"I noticed something....Why haven't we ever gone on vacation together?"

"What do you mean? Like the two of us only?" Questioned Parker as River moved her arms up onto his shoulders.