5

Chapter 5

Several people had reunited inside the art room and in duos they had the task to paint a square-formed canvas, which had various placed outlines all over it for the artists to paint it.

River along with her daughter Ruby sat around a table looking at their canvas and vice versa to them, was Robert Langerak shared the canvas together with the girl Emre Alvi.

"It's quite a little challenging to follow the black lines. They look like they have the same size," Commented River following a line with her finger to have an idea, of which area she would have to color.

"I've found a few here or there. I would say the easiest part for us would be to start at the top here or at the corners," Mentioned Ruby. I'm not sure, what exactly our drawing hides there. I feel like I've spotted around here the top of a roof," Commented the daughter shoving her hand above the canvas.

"We can do it like this, we color.....we could color from the middle to the edges. Afterward, we move up slowly and observe, where the top is and analyze the canvas again," Suggested River. "What do you think about this way?"

"Okay. We can go that way," Responded Ruby, then dunked her brush into the blue color and began to color.

"I think we have got a sun here on the corner," Commented Emre pointing at a thicker line on the right corner of the canvas and Robert looked at it and nodded.

"Right, that looks like one. Color it first, so we won't forget it," Warned Robert watching Emre dunk her brush on a yellow color, so she could fill in the first few empty spots. Robert looked down at the ground to spot two thicker lines between two small ones, thereafter he squinted his eyes to follow the thick line up. He did follow it around six squares up and continued to follow the line until reaching the edge of the canvas. "I have found something here" Mentioned Robert taking his brush to dive it inside the water glass and take from the light gray color, which he used to paint the part he has found.

River noticed during the act, that her son was farther than her duo and glimpsed from above to see, what scenario he seemed to be painting.

"You two are going quite well. We didn't seem to find anything we could recognize," Commented River watching her son smile a little.

"I found something here on the ground. Something large. I think it's a parking lot. Beside here, there's also two thick lines going up somewhere," Mentioned Robert, then Emre widened her eyes and pointed at a long, thick line one row of squares above the gray area.

"There's a long line here. I'm sure there is something here," Commented Emre. "Go follow it," Ordered the girl watching Robert move his finger above the line following it to the end, which had another line move up for the brunette to follow. Robert stopped as he had now two thick lines both leading in different directions making Robert wide his eyes.

"Uh Emre, I have now two lines here," Commented Robert and Emre got up to look at the picture from the other side of the table, then placed her finger next to Robert's.

"Okay, let's keep moving and see, where they're bringing us," Suggested Emre moving along with Robert in different directions.

"I have found a different issue here. If I go down I will meet up at the start of the corner," Mentioned Robert making Emre nod.

"This probably means I'm going to meet you there where you changed direction," Emre said following the line and stopped before arriving at Robert's finger. "Alright, that's correct. Whatever our painting is, it has two.......squares of some sort.....rectangles!....But, what could have two rectangles?"