9

Chapter 9

Zayn ran across the path of the camp to head toward the bungalow of the Alto and Langerak clan and knocked on the door loudly.

"Ruby! Robert! Debby! Get down here! The pool is free!" Warned Zayn, then watched the door open up by Holly, who was already dressed up. "Can you tell the others, that they can go down at the pool?" Questioned Zayn, then watched Robert come downstairs along with Debby.

"The pool is free?" Questioned the kids making the teen nod.

"Yes, move it! Jesse and Emre are there already," Stated Zayn watching the kids race back into their rooms and Robert broke into the room of his parents, who were still asleep and both shrieked up as their son banged through their room to get to their suitcase.

"Hey, what's all that noise?" Asked River unhappy from the rude awakening and spotted her son taking out a pair of swimming boxers.

"The swimming pool is free. We can finally go there in peace. Can we go?" Questioned Robert making River nod.

"Go ahead, we go afterward," Replied River making Robert smile and run out of the room, making River sigh. "Your towel....." Commented River, then watched Parker drop back on the bed to sleep again. "Hey, come on. Let's go down. You can nap there on the grass too," Spoke River shaking her husband on the shoulder.

"It feels so good now," Mumbled Parker as River sat on the mattress looking at her husband.

"We're gonna be more on the pool. I'm sure there's something great, we can all do together there," Spoke River while caressing her husband on the shoulder. "Come, take your bathing shorts. I'll get the towels," Offered River getting out of the bed to analyze the suitcase for the bathing towels.

At the pool, Zayn, Emre, and Jesse stood inside the pool with two other teens playing against their parents volleyball. During the game, Robert showed up along with Debby and her father, who were all dressed for the water.

"Hey, is there still a spot for us?" Questioned Davy watching Bebe catch the ball and give the blonde a thumb up.

"You can join us. We're doing adults against kids," Said Bebe.

"Are the others coming too?" Questioned Ethan making Davy nod.

"Yes, they're just looking for their towels. They're all coming," Assured Davy, then he entered the water, while the kids hopped into it and all chose a place to prepare themselves for the match.

"Okay, but when the others arrive we have actually to switch or organize the setup differently," Mentioned Ethan earning a nod from his wife, who threw the ball in the air to smash it across the area and it passed over the head of Jesse, which didn't manage to deflect it.

"I take it!" Announced Zayn taking the ball away from Jesse's back and threw it against the others and Ethan blocked the ball with his fists, which flew against a brunette teen, who jumped in the air to smack with her fist against the ball watching it fly against the direction of Lisa, which failed at trying to get it.

Later the missing trio arrived at the pool observing all play volleyball. Holly placed on the ground her towel, then watched Parker get down on his knees to look at his friend, Ethan.

"How's the match?" Questioned Parker watching VJ bump with his fist against the ball to defleft the attack.

"4-2 at the moment," Responded Ethan seeing Emre miss the catch. "We probably need to change the setup now or do another game,"