Fear, Love, Friendship

(Zoya's pov)

My heart has never felt this before, not just a fear but this is a horror of loosing my child, my Tara, who is my only family. I can not loose her. I don't know whoever this Rishi is but i know one thing that he is here to take my daughter away from me and i won't let him do that at any cost.

I was sweating very hard when i finally reached my daughter's school. She was there on the other side of the road. And there i saw him...

He was standing right beside my daughter. I rushed to take her away from him. She was trying to say something but I didn't gave her tym , i just picked her on my arms and was going to cross the road..i was in so much rush that i didn't saw a car was coming from my left side... before it could hit us i tried to save my daughter by cover her with my body. but the accident didn't happen...when i opened my eyes a man was holding me tightly...he saved us. But when i saw that face i instantly jumped away from him. My heart was beating really fast.

It was the first time i saw Rishi very closely. I know he is dangerous and i need to go get away from him but inspite of the fear i couldn't ignore his body features. He was tall enough that my head could just reach his chest which was broad. His hairs are messy but it was giving a perfect touch to his serious face. Now about his face. His eye balls were of deep brown. Seems like "his eyes has many things to say but never met someone who is ready to understand and feel that pain" . His lips were...okay enough. He is my enemy.

I was just about to leave when he came close to me ... looked at my eyes, maybe he was trying to study me, then he said in very serious but a calm voice, "I know you killed him, but i won't let you ruin his daughter's life. I will take her away from you".

And then he left.

(At Ayaan's house)

Ayaan was going to share her memories of childhood with her best friend but their talk was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was suhani.

Suhani: hey Gaurav, thank god u are here, please inform your best friend that my friend cammi and her bff is arriving here tomorrow so please arrange all the necessary things for them. And yeah one more thing, tell him that either he will choose a girl for himself or i will select a girl for him on my wedding night, because I can't leave him alone. I want someone who will take care of him after me

Ayaan: Gaurav will take care of me, and....
And if u are talking about the thing which u were doing here few hours ago...then..

(Suhani closed the door very roughly and left the room)

Gaurav: what happened to her??

Ayaan: (laughed) nothing serious, leave it.

Gaurav: then continue the story about your dream girl

Ayaan: so it's about the time when i was in school...

I still remember, i was in 8th standard when i saw her for the 1st tym. I was a new addmission.

Everybody defines their girl or their dream girl with beautiful phrases or quotes but she was not like everybody.

She was the head girl of our class and not because of her marks but because of her behaviour and her nature.
She was very simple but yet perfect.

I still remember about the 1st talk we had. (He smiled) i was very nervous, it was my first test on that school, my marks were very poor. My class teacher called me and insulted me infront of everyone. I was feeling very low that day.

I didn't have any friends so far at that time, so i was having my lunch alone when she came to me. She sat beside me and then she started the conversation...

Gaurav: okay sorry to interrupt u but can you please tell me her name first?

Ayaan was going to say something but he was again interrupted by a voice which came from outside the room...

Suhani: her name is ZOYA. Am i right brother?

Ayaan and Gaurav both looked toward the door where Suhani was standing. They didn't notice when she came back and started listening their talk.

Ayaan: Yes her name is Zoya.

Suhani: before starting your interesting one sided love story. Let me tell u that i have a surprise for u.

Ayaan: suprise??? But it's not my birthday

Suhani: but i guess you'll love it.

(At Rishi's House)

Rishi was busy with his diary when Sohail entered.

Sohail: (angrily) why the hell is she still breathing on this earth? Why the hell is tara still with her?

Rishi: (very calmly) relax Sohail, i will take our revenge. but i don't want Tara to suffer in all these things. I will never force her to come along with me.

Sohail: then what's your plan?

Rishi: i do have a plan but for now the thing which is more important is Tomorrow we are leaving for Suhani's marriage ceremony, so do your packings.

Sohail: yeah, i remember

(There was pain in his voice)

Rishi: stop being dramatic Sohail. It's been 4 years u guys have broke up and u are still behaving like a damn heartbroken lover. We are just going there because her brother is our good friend. Okayyy??

Sohail: u won't understand my feelings.

Rishi: I don't even want to understand man, and this is the reason why i never fell for anyone.
Now enough of talk. Just go and let me finish my diary.

(Rishi's Diary)

Dear dairy,

Today i met his daughter again, she is so cute and so adorable. I just wanted to take her along with me. She is just the replica of her father. I still miss my best friend very much. I will take his revange from the woman who killed him.

Today I met that woman for the first time. I hate her with my whole heart. She took my bff, my only family away from me. I won't let her stay in peace. It's a promise to my best friend.

---------------------××××-----------------------

I hope u guys are enjoying the story, do comment and let me know about your opinion. ❣️