Ty + Oneshots Info!

AAAAHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are amazing! Tysm for 5.79k reads (as of now 😨), I'm literally so grateful for you guys! All the support, votes, reads, and comments mean so much to me!! 🫶 While I loved writing this book, it was super hard to find motivation to write. However, your comments and support helped me so much!! So, thank you to all the people who are reading this as I post it, and thank you to all the readers reading the months after I post it. This fanfic is gaining around 100 reads a day, and it has been for the past two months, which is... genuinely scary to me... 😭 I cannot express how grateful I am that you read this poorly written fanfiction, so thank you again :)

Anyway, I'm going to be posting oneshots with this au because I absolutely LOVE this au and I want to write more Espresso and Madeleine stuff so yeah. They'll mainly be angst with Espresso as a young child before he met Madeleine tho haha 👍 Don't get me wrong, I love Espresso x Madeleine, but I love writing angst with Espresso as a child, so it'll mainly be that.

Thank you so much again for reading! It means a lot since I worked really hard on this fanfic :D I love you all!! ^^