Chapter 4

A new school year. Dreadful.

Lilly is now a sophomore, and much more mature than she was before.

She has a new boyfriend named Alex and he was a lot better than Zeke or so she thought.

Lilly is in the band and she plays the drums, Alex is a football player and they are very opposite in every way possible, but as people say opposites attract.

Aliza is also in band and she plays the trumpet.

It was the first football game of the season and the band was almost ready to march in.

As soon as the band came marching in everyone looked in their direction, but all Lilly was thinking about was Alex, and how she wanted to play her best for him, even if he doesn't hear.

Right when they got into their spots she started looking for Alex, and finally after forever she found him, and started following his every move with her eyes.

Anyway, onto the main topic.

School rivalry.

The school was divided into two groups.

The populars and the unpopular people.

Lilly and all of her friends in band were unpopular, but her boyfriend and his football buddies were populars.

These groups had high tension when near eachother.

None of the populars talked to the unpopulars, or the other way around.

Except for Lilly and Alex.

Seriously, opposites attract.

Back to the game, it was almost half time and all Lilly wanted to do was see Alex up close.

So she was the first one out on the field, well besides the band director of course.

After marching their show they had, 3rd quarter off so Lilly just watched Alex play.

AN: Lilly is such a simp for this guy, she would literally do anything for him.