Chapter 8

May 21st 2014:

It has been a month since Lilly and Alex's breakup.

Lilly is completely healed from all the effects it had on her, and today Aliza and her are going to the mall, to try on dresses for a spring dance at their school.

"Lizzy are you almost done!" Lilly screamed upstairs to Aliza who was putting on her makeup.

"Yes, almost!" She screamed back.

"Jeez, stop yelling." Zeke said walking out of the kitchen.

"Can you mind your own business for one second." Lilly said annoyed by the fact that he was near her.

"No can do, sweetie." He said smirking.

"Don't call me that ever." She warned.

"Or what? Anyway, I've been wondering why do you still hate me, I have apologized multiple times." He said.

"I don't hate you it's just you really hurt me and I can't forgive you yet." She said just as Aliza walked up to them.

"Ready to go?" Aliza asked.

"Yeah let's go!" She exclaimed.

"Bye Zeke, don't burn the house down." Aliza said.

"Bye, and I'll try not to." Zeke said.

A few hours later:

The girls returned to the house with both their dresses in hand.

"How long does it take for a woman to pick a dress, jeez." Zeke said as he watched Aliza and Lilly walk in the door.

"For your information, we had to check the sizes, and make sure we look good with them on, and that takes a very long time." Lilly said.

"I bet you looked good in all of them." Zeke mumbled.

"What was that?" Aliza asked.

"I said that's just dumb." Zeke said walking off.

"Jerk." Lilly said.

"I know right, so touchy." Aliza said.

They both started laughing.