Chapter 5

September 12th 2013:

This is one of those days where Lilly is just feeling great, nothing bad has happened and she is just having a good day.

Well until this happened.

It's the first day of the second month of school, and Lilly is walking to her last class with her football boyfriend Alex.

When he drops her off, she goes into the classroom and behold the man the myth the legend is there.

Zeke Landon.

This really put a hault to her good day, but even tho she felt like screaming and running away, she sat down, and listened to the lesson.

Zeke kept looking back at her, and she was hating every minute of it.

After class she jumped out of her seat and ran to the front doors, and as soon as she stepped foot outside, she could hear Zeke yelling at her from inside the school, so she stopped walking.

"Lilly! Oh I'm glad you stopped i just wanted to talk to you-"

"About what, you ghosted me, and left without saying goodbye, we have nothing to talk about." She said and turned around to leave.

"Wait!" He grabbed her arm.

She slung his arm off.

"Don't! Touch! Me!" She yelled.

"Never touch me or talk to me ever again!" She said and ran to her bus.

As soon as she landed in her seat on the bus she looked out the window at him, and he was standing there with a shocked look on his face, then shook his head and walked off.

This day had become one of the worst days ever, and Lilly just wanted it to be over.