XXVii| Maxsplaining

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Somebody to you

"I never had nobody and no road home

I wanna be somebody to someone"

The noise of the F2 could be heard all around the track no matter where one was sitting and the Red Bull up was unmissable near the front of the pack, a white and blue Finnish flag-helmet in the cockpit

The noise of the F2 could be heard all around the track no matter where one was sitting and the Red Bull up was unmissable near the front of the pack, a white and blue Finnish flag-helmet in the cockpit. Commentary echoed through the speakers.

Anneli was in second behind a very annoying Richard Verschoor. She'd been trying to overtake him for three laps with Frederick Vesti hot on her tail. However, Verschoor was acting rather strangely and Anneli was convinced he was moving under braking.

"What is he doing?" Anneli questioned into the radio.

"We're looking into Anneli, that looked like moving under braking," Luiz replied sternly.

"I know!" Anneli replied frustratingly.

"Just focus, Anneli," Her race engineer warned. "Vesti 0.2 behind."

Verschoor moved over to the other side of the track and braked while doing so, which was not allowed. Anneli's car hit his wheel, causing her front wing to break and sending her spinning off the track. She hit the barrier at high speed and felt lucky that nothing was broken. Fortunately, the car stayed on the ground.

"Anneli, are you okay?" Luiz questioned.

"No, I am not fucking okay!" Anneli yelled. "What was he playing at?!"

Anneli slammed her hands against the steering wheel as she let out an aggravated scream. After a moment to compose herself, she noticed the sharp stabbing pain in her head. The marshalls steadied her as she got out of the car but in that moment, she just wanted to be alone.

If Verschoor didn't get a penalty for that unnecessary move that put Anneli in the gravel, she'd quit racing. That wasn't her even being dramatic, no penalty for how obvious that was would be a complete and utter joke on the FIA's part and Anneli wouldn't stand for that.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱🧊⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯

"Hey," said Max, standing in the doorway.

"How did you get in here?" Anneli mumbled, barely glancing at him.

"Christian helped," Max replied honestly. "Are you okay?"

"Physically? Fine. Just a concussion," Anneli shrugged.