Desert is Served

"If anyone twitches, they get cursed." Draco growled.
Harry and Ron stood frozen, their hands in the air.
"What do you want?" Hermione asked.
"What do we want? What do we want, you stupid whore? That's easy. Payback!"
Hermione stepped forward angrily.
"Payback for WHAT? It was you two who attacked US! We were just defending ourselves!"
Draco fired a warning shot to her left, striking a teapot that instantly began to sizzle and melt.
"Shut it, bitch. We were just having a bit of fun. And NOBODY embarrasses a Malfoy and lives to tell about it.
"Boys.." Hagrid said deeply, "That's enough. You're riskin' a suspension here, or worse."
"You big retard, do you think we'd leave any evidence that we were ever here?"
Harry's heart sank a bit. He knew then that Malfoy's intentions here tonight were lethal. After years of conflict their rivalry was hitting a boiling point, and they were the ones going to get burned.
Draco continued:
"The way I see it, you were here with Hermione doing your best to get her naked, and her friends came in an caught you. They were so mad that a fight broke out. A fight with magic."
Harry tried to get Hermione's attention. He couldn't move without risking getting cursed, so he had to try to catch her gaze with his own. But right now her eyes were fixed on Draco, burning with hate.
Look at me Hermione
"You'll never get away with it." she said.
"Sure we will. We've got the time, the talent, and the cause to take all of you down and arrange it to look like we want. A simple lover's rage, turned deadly...."
Hermione looked at Harry (finally) with a desperate look in her eyes.
Do something Harry
I can't, my back is turned. You'll have to do something!
Like what?
I dunno. Distract him!
Hermione nodded. Harry hoped desperately she had figured out what he was thinking.
"Well," she said "If you kill us, you'll never get to find out what these are like."
She flung open her top, her breasts springing free into the air.
Everyone else gasped.
"Hermione what are ya doing!?" Hagrid said.
"Isn't this what you wanted in the first place, Draco?"
Draco was stunned into silence, his eyes darted from her chest to Harry and Ron, then back to her chest.
That's it! It's like she's charming a snake! Harry thought. He let his right hand drop a little.
"Hands up Potter!" Draco yelled.
"No no, you don't want Harry. You want me, remember?" Hermione teased. She cupped both boobs in her hands and lifted them.
Hagrid groaned.
Ron's eyes grew twice their size.
"After I kill you, me and Crabbe will just rape you. I don't need.."
"Where's the fun in that? Corpses are cold. Corpses can't move, or moan, or do this..."

She licked her own nipple.

Draco stared, his lips shining.

NOW!! Harry screamed mentally, hoping to God his friends knew this was their only chance.
His hand fell to his wand and he jumped to his right, firing blindly backwards at Draco. Ron had mirrored his actions (good old Ron), jumping to his left and firing his own spell.
Both spells missed Draco, but hit Crabbe directly.
The two different spells worked on him simultaneously, grotesquely, as boils broke out over his body and big black bats flew from his nose.
Crabbe screamed in revulsion and horror, running out the front door.
Draco turned back to them, hate and death in his eyes and across his face like a mask.
"You'll pay...PAY!"
Hermione fired her wand at him.
Harry did the same.
Draco shot a curse at Hermione.
Each of the criss-crossing bolts of magic missed their mark, their target ducking or side-stepping at the last moment.
Hermione ducked behind a table.
Ron behind a chair.
Harry and Draco faced each other and fired in unison. Their voices overlapped in the silence.
"AVADASPELLIARMUS!!!!!!!"
The spells met between them, exploding in an immense shower of sparks and chaos.
Hagrid was hit by some of the blowback, a fire erupted in his beard. He beat at it madly.
Harry and Draco stood again.
Fired again.
This time Draco went high, Harry went low.
Both spells missed, knocking huge holes in the wall.
Draco stood again.
Harry slipped on debris, falling to his knees.
Draco laughed, his wand pointing at Harry's heart.
"Time to die, Potter!"
Ron appeared suddenly, knocking Draco's wand from his hands.
"Ah fuck this." he said, and punched Draco's lights out.
Draco fell unconscious to the carpet.
Ron shook his hand.
"Ow. His jaw is as hard as his heart, feels like."
Hermione ran to him and grasped him in an immense hug, her chest still bare.
Ron's mouth hung open on it's hinges, unable to speak.
Harry clapped him on the back.
"Good punch, mate."
Hagrid walked up to the three of them, shaking his head in disbelief. Part of his beard had been burned away.
What a shite-show." he said.