Chapter 7

Jungkook just stares at Jin, who is laughing without stopping

"Hyung, why does your laugh sound like washing windows?"

"Huh?"

"He is saying your laugh sounds like washing windows." Yoongi repeats the word and laughs.

"Really," Jin said, then looked at the window and started to wipe. "Does it sound similar?"

"He said washing, not wiping." Yoongi said that, and they all went to the park where Hobi and others are.

"Hey Taehyung, Jimin, and Hobi," Jin waved at them. Jungkook felt Namjoon's body tense after seeing them but didn't say anything.

"What are you all doing?" Yoongi asked.

"We are deciding to go to the food carnival. It's already started," Jimin said.

"Food carnival, wow, I love food," Jungkook said excitedly. He never visited a food carnival because his dad never allowed him, but now he is free to do anything, and he can't help but feel excited. He can also eat a lot of food, which has stopped making in his timeline.

"Someone is excited," Yoongi teases him and rubs his hair.

"Yes, I want to taste every food."

"Let's go together then," Jin suggests, looking at Namjoon. Jungkook also looks at him. At last, he agreed.

"Wow, Hyung, this tastes so good."

"Hmmm, they made it better than last year."

"Yeah, the chicken texture is crispy, better than last year."

"Let's eat Songpyeon."

"First, finish the fried chicken."

"See, there are people dancing," Jungkook said looking at the dancing area.

"I want Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung to dance."

"Kid, why did you want to embarrass me?" Jin said, placing his hand on his waist. Namjoon, look at Jungkook.

"I want to watch you dance; that's what I want. I don't know anything, i want you two to dance. I don't care about anything; just dance." Jungkook shakes his head while saying this.

"I was wrong when I called you cute. You are not cute; you are a brat."

"Don't call me Brat, you old man."

"I may be old, but at least I'm not immature like you."

"Thank You, Oldie, for Making Me Feel Younger."

"I may be old, but I can still kick your butt."

"Kick my butt; don't do it. My butt is stronger than your legs. Don't blame me if it falls off."

"Don't worry, I will beat you with my falling leg."

"I will run away before you do it."

"Shut up!" Namjoon shout.

"Why did you interfere? I was enjoying it," Yoongi said, pouting.

"You look cute when you pout, Hyung," Jimin praised Yoongi.

"Not more than you!" Yoongi winked at him.

Jungkook looked at them with shock.

They are flirting. Is jimin hyung the reason why Yoongi Hyung never got married? Is Yoongi also in the same situation as Namjoon ? But Namjoon Hyung had a grandpa who forced him into marriage, but Yoongi Hyung's parents are very good. I don't think they are the reason for Yoongi Hyung to be single.

Hah! This is so stressful. Jungkook sighs, looking down at his shoe.

"Are you sighing because I scolded you? I'm sorry if you were hurt by my words," Jin apologised to him.

"No, it's not; you can say anything to me. I'm sorry I talk rudely with you."

"Oh, come on, we are friends. We have the freedom to roast each other. Don't feel bad. Now, Namjoon, would you like to dance with me?"

"Yes, let's go," Namjoon said, still dazed, going with Jin. Jin held his hand and took him to the dance area. Namjoon looked at their hand and held it tightly.

Jungkook cheered for them but didn't notice the other, who was just standing and already feeling embarrassed.

The song started.

"Come on, Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung."

Jungkook feels proud of his idea, which has already worked. He feels it's easier than he thought; he can really make them together by planning a few encounters like this.

But all his imagination came to an end when he saw Jin start to dance and Namjoon just stand there like a statue.

He saw Jin dancing in a weird or seductive way-you can say both. Seductive but weird. At least, that is what Jungkook is thinking.

Jungkook, who thought they would couple dance : 👁️👄👁️

He turned and saw other faces palming themselves.

"Ughhhh, I can't take this," Jimin said, squeezing his eyes shut.

Namjoon did try to follow Jin, which is making things more weird. Namjoon looks towards them. Which makes other people turn towards them as we.

"Are they with you?" an old lady asked.

"No, we never saw them before," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, we don't know them." Taehyung agreed. Jungkook looks at them with wide eyes.

"But he is looking at you."

"Yeah, we don't know either why they are looking at us." Hobi said.

(The YouTube video is owned by ButterBTSkpop.)