Chapter 26

"Did you like the Another timeline, then?" Jimin enquired

"Sort of. I go out only a few times. It is identical to our world. Hyunjin, who is from a different timeline and transferred to that world as well, was the person I was staying with. He was a great guy to be around and gave me comfort whenever I missed you."

Namjoon said, "Hyunjin seems like a kind guy."

"He really is a wonderful guy. He called Jyp, who happens to be Si-hyuk's friend and is with him. He made a valiant effort to help me."

"How did you get back?" Jin inquired while petting Jungkook's hair.

"I spoke with Si-hyun, Si-hyuk's father, and asked him to give me back. He agreed, but he also warned me that if Mother ever attempts to hurt me, he'll send me back to that particular timeline." Jungkook responds.

"Why, though, would he do that? Regardless, we're not letting her get close to you," Namjoon said.

"I am aware. Please hand me the food. I'm terribly hungry," said Jungkook.

Hobi handed him a bowl of noodles and added, "Oh, here."

While eating, Jungkook questioned, "Wait, where is Taehyungie?" halfway through.

Everyone then recalls Taehyung, who has still not returned from the store.
Jin said, "He went out to purchase dumplings."

"Dumplings?"

"Yes, there was an argument between Jimin and Taehyung about dumplings two weeks ago. They brought dumplings with them when we arranged to meet at Yoongi Place at that particular time. Taehyung was hungry and wanted it immediately, and Jimin believed that they should all eat together because the others hadn't eaten anything either. They then got into an argument, and Taehyung consumed the entire plate of dumplings." Yoongi told the tale.

"How, exactly, can he consume the entire dumpling?" Jimin remembered the incident and glared at the door.

"We met here, so we can rekindle their relationship. Following a conversation about the event and an apology, Taehyung departed to purchase dumplings for everyone." Namjoon provided the information.

Jungkook said, "Wow, I really missed the drama." The sound of the bike then reaches them, signaling Taehyung's arrival. With a quick smile, Jimin hid Jungkook beneath the couch.

With a bowl of noodles in his lap, Jungkook huddled behind the couch, his expression full of confusion. Jimin merely instructed him to be silent and not make any noise.

Taehyung then made his way inside the home. "Why are you all standing here?" he said, observing that everyone was standing.

"Just a short while ago, Si-hyuk made an appearance. He stated that Jungkook had refused to come here because he had fallen in love with a guy named Hyunjin and wanted to live there forever," stated Jimin.