Chapter 10

Taehyung spotted Namjoon and said "There he is

Taehyung spotted Namjoon and said "There he is."

Jungkook and Taehyung had been spying on Namjoon because they wanted to include him in their plan. But Namjoon was always with someone else.

"Come on Hobi, leave Namjoon alone. We need to talk to him," Jungkook whispered to himself. "See, now he's heading to the bathroom," Taehyung said, and they started following him too. They went down the corridor where there were fewer students.

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's hand while Taehyung covered his mouth. Then they dragged him into an empty classroom. "Hey! What are you guys doing? This is basically kidnapping," Namjoon yelled once they let him go.

"I want to discuss something really important with you," Jungkook said in a serious tone. "What's so important that you had to kidnap me?" Namjoon asked.

"We want to help you, Woo Jin," Taehyung said.

Namjoon looks at them with surprise, and his ears go red. "Nonsense. What the hell are you two saying? If you want to talk about this, I'm not interested. I have a class."

Namjoon started to leave but froze when he heard
"I know you have a crush on Jin."

"That's not true," Namjoon retorted.

"Oh well, I actually read a diary where someone expressed their feelings for Jin. If it's not you, then who is?" Jungkook reminded Namjoon about the diary he wrote.
Namjoon immediately knew what diary Jungkook was talking about.

"You read my diary. How dare you?"

"So you accept it's your diary?" Taehyung smirked.

Namjoon sighs and sits on the bench near him. "Listen, I do have a crush on Jin, but I don't knows he is into me or not. Don't forget about my dad, What if my dad did not accept my sexuality? He is homophobic, you know".

"That bitchy grandpa again," Jungkook thought.

"You don't need to listen to him, right? I mean, you never did that, so why now?" Taehyung demanded to know the reason.

"I can choose not to listen to him, but their will be consequences, for example, he can make Jin drop out of college, and it's our final year. If he makes him drop out, then how will he continue his college education? It will destroy his life and career both."Namjoon mumbled.

"That's how Gran- I mean dad made you break your friendship with Taehyung and Jimin," Jungkook asked.

"Yeah," Namjoon said, then he suddenly looked up as he came to know, he blurted out the truth.

Taehyung also sighed and sat beside him. "Hyung, you broke our friendship just because of this."

"Taehyung, he can make you drop out. It will affect you."

"No, it's not. I would rather drop out than let you break our friendship. And you know my dad will not just sit back and let him make me drop out." taehyung said.

"I know, but it will affect your dad's and my dad's friendship."

"Why would we care about their friendship? I think your dad was just gaslighting you. He can't go against my dad. They are basically partners in business, and if he does something to me, then it will affect not only their friendship but their business too. And as intelligent as your dad is, I don't think he will do anything to affect his business, as you know how much he loves it." Taehyung stated.

Namjoon think he is stupid because he follows his dad's command without thinking about the whole situation.

Jungkook looks at his dad, aka Namjoon, who is thinking very deeply.

I thought my dad is very intelligent, but he didn't even think before breaking their friendship. Sigh.

"But why does he want you to break your friendship with them?" Jungkook asked, still confused about the reason for this.

"Well, ummm, dad kind of found out Taehyung and Jimin are into boys. Remember when we were talking on the call and you were excitedly saying that your parents accept your sexuality? My dad heard the conversation, and about Jimin, you know he had a crush on Yoongi." Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at them with shock.

Damn. Is it why grandpa made dad get married to mom and broke his friendship with Taehyung and Jimin? But he also broke up with Jin and Hobi, so they are also gay. Maybe Grandpa will also find out Namjoon's sexuality in the future and make him marry Mom. Grandpa, although I love you, now you are on my shit list.

But his grandpa never did anything when he said he was also into boys; he even took his boyfriends to meet him during weekends. He never saw disgust, hate, or anger on his face. His grandpa accepted him as he was, which is why he doesn't know why he never accepted his own son.

Oh, wait, did he hear right? Jimin had a crush on Yoongi. Does he need to match Jimin and Yoongi too? Well, he will think about this later, as he needs to find out about Yoongi's feelings too.

Wow, my dad and his friends are so messed up. Thank God I delivered here and trying to sort out everything.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was in deep thought; he hoped that Jungkook accepted him as he accepted Namjoon and Jin. He doesn't want him to break their friendship.

"Well, now that it's clear that he can't do anything, we can be friends again. You can also be with Jin." Taehyung excitedly announced Namjoon just smiled at him.

"But how?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, leave that matter to Taehyung; he can think about it. Now let's patch things up with Jimin. I bet he needs to know the whole thing too. How about we also add him to this? And also Hobi, Yoongi, and Jin too," Jungkook declared.

Namjoon nod.

"Are you guys serious? You want to add Jin."

"Oops, I mean Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi".

They leave to kidnap Jimin and tell him everything. They share a group hug. Then they all went towards the cafeteria and again discussed the whole thing with others, leaving the 'Wooing Jin' things out.

"I never liked your dad. He is an asshole," Yoongi claims.

"Don't. He's still my dad."

"Whatever"

"Wow, we are back to being friends. Finally, our group is complete. I'm so happy, and now we have a not-so-new friend and member in our group. Let's clap for Jungkook," Hobi said and started clapping, to which Jimin and Jin followed excitedly, and Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung clapped, looking weirdly at them. Jungkook just gives them a bunny smile.