Chapter 12

-:Second date:-

-:Second date:-

"Yeah, Namjoon, how about this?" Jin pointed out the pirate ship.

"Okay." Namjoon breathed in and out. He was already shaking after the roller coaster ride. He almost had a heart attack. His heart is too weak for these dangerous rides.

It's been a week since they had their first date at Namjoon's house, and now it's their second date at the amusement park. As usual, Taekook follows them to see if Namjoon is doing a good job or not. Namjoon also changed his hair colour from mint green to black.

Jungkook laughed at Namjoon's pitiful expression and then held Taehyung's hand and stand in the line for the pirate ship. Taehyung, who is also shaking from the roller coaster ride, sees the pirate ship with a fear in his eyes.

"Someone save me." Taehyung mumbled.

"Did you say anything?" Jungkook asks, still looking at Namjin.

"No." Taehyung answered and sat with a heavy heart. They sat after four seats behind Namjin. Taehyung clutched the railing tightly.

"Hey, are you afraid of these types of rides?" Jungkook asked after seeing the strength Taehyung used to hold the railing.

"Thank you for finding out so early; you won chocolate ice cream." Taehyung gritted his teeth out of fear.

"If you are afraid, then look into my eyes." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who had a bunny smile. The ride starts, and they hear people scream. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand tightly, still looking at him.

Taehyung gets lost in his eyes, and doesn't know when the pirate ship is already stop.

"Let's go," Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung came back to the world.

"Do we need to follow them? I mean, we will know everything that happens through Namjoon. So I don't think we should spy on them. In fact, we should enjoy ourselves in the amusement park," Taehyung suggested.

"But what if he did not follow them and Namjoon messed up? So who is going to help them?" Jungkook pouted, seeing Namjin go further away from them. Taehyung stares at Jungkook's lips, which are pouty. He bites his lips and has the urge to kiss him.

He immediately shook his head and gave his head a punch, which startled Jungkook. He held his hand and asked. "What are you doing".

"Nothing. Let's go boating. It's dark, so there will be a beautiful light show. The big pond will be decorated with colourful lights. Let's go," Taehyung said, taking Jungkook while still holding their hands together.

"Wow, bear hyungie, it's look so good," Jungkook exclaimed.

"I know, right, little bunny, let's go." They booked the boat for an hour. They now call each other by their nicknames without getting offended.

They stroll through the whole pond when the fireworks start. They look up at the sky, still paddling, when their boat collides with someone. They all fell into the pond.

"Ahhhhhh," they shout in unison.
Taehyung immediately swam towards Jungkook, and when he saw that he was okay, he sighed in relief. He held Jungkook by his waist and was about to scold the person who collided with them, but he stopped when he saw them.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"Taehyung?" Jimin said, looking at them.

"Hobi," Jungkook asked, seeing them together. He got shocked and thought, Are they on a date? It is the reason why Jimin and Yoongi don't end up together because Jimin and Hobi are in love.

"Jungkook," Hobi said after seeing everyone saying each other's names.

"Oh, shut up, why are you saying each other names?" Yoongi swam up and watched them.

"Yoongi," Taekook said.

"Yeah, one and only Yoongi."

"What are you doing here?" Hobi asked.

"We are spying on Namjoon and Jin. They are on a second date." Taehyung informed them.

"Daym, and you are telling this now. Let's go. Where are they? I want to spy on them too," Yoongi asked, looking here and there.

"We lost them because of you colliding like that," Jungkook lied.

"I'm going to the sauna; who wants to come with me?" Taehyung asked. Everyone raised their hand, and then it decided their next stop.

It's summer, so there are lots of people in the sauna. The air conditioner is on and has made the whole room feel like heaven in the summer.

They all took off your clothes in the changing room and wore some towels with their underwear still on.

When they came out of the room, everyone gasped at seeing Jungkook's fit body. Some boys drool after seeing Jungkook's abs, and some are jealous as they also want to be fit like Jungkook.

Taehyung watched the abs without blinking. Then he looked at others, and he immediately got angry when he saw everyone looking at Jungkook.

"Let's book a private sauna. You know, I heard from one of my friends that when they went to the sauna, they found out a guy peed inside the water. So it's better to have our own sauna and avoid this type of thing," Taehyung narrated the story. A fake story, obviously. The other looked horrified and immediately booked a private sauna. Taehyung smirked. The plan was successful. Then his eyes collide with Jimin, who looks at him with his eyes.

"Wow, your abs look so hot," Jimin complimented Jungkook after entering their own sauna

"I also have the same abs as him," Yoongi comments.

"Where is it? I can't see anything," Jimin said, slapping Yoongi's tummy softly.

"I'm shielding them with my tummy, so you can't see that." Yoongi patted his tummy. Hobi just gave them a disgusted look.

"Can I touch it?" Yoongi asked and was about to touch it when Taehyung held his hand and threw him in the water.

"What the hell, Taehyung?" Everyone laughed at seeing that. Jimin also pushed Hobi.

Then the three Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung held hands and decided to jump together. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other and no. They ran in the direction of the water, but Jimin was the only one who jumped, while Taekook laughed at him.

"You tricked me!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook's phone rang, and it showed Namjoon. He immediately picked him up, and Namjoon asked him and Taehyung to join them at the restaurant as they were going to have Samgyeopsal, his favourite food.

Jungkook informed them about their visits to the sauna.

"Oh! That's why they didn't pick upmy call," Namjoon said.

After that, Namjin decided to join the others first, then eat after. Jungkook and Taehyung waited for them and didn't soak in the water until Namjin arrived. The others also get up and sit beside them.