1: Friends? You're joking!

Marinette POV:

Lila managed to drive away my friends two years ago as if I was insignificant. They became so enamored with Lila as if she was the greatest thing to ever happen to them. Lila's influence even led Alya to declare, "We no longer consider you a friend, bully!" Surprisingly, on that same day, Chloe became my closest companion, offered her apology, and I soon discovered that Luka and Kagami were also supportive of me.

As usual, I was running late when I went to school today. Shadowmoth still posed a threat, but thanks to my team of miraculous holders, Chloe decided to change her hero name and outfit, now known as Honey Queen, while Luca became Viperion and Kagami transformed into Xiongmeng de long (Fierce Dragon). This way, Shadowmoth would not uncover their true identities. Chat Noir wasn't being serious nor helpful, so I reclaimed his miraculous.

Anyhow, I entered the classroom and disregarded Alya's disapproving glance. Then, I proceeded to sit next to Chloe as the class began. 

During lunchtime, I engaged in conversation with Chloe until Alya approached us and demanded an apology directed at Lila:

Alya: "Apologize to Lila this very instant, Mari-trash."

Marinette: "What have I done, Cesair?"

Alya: "You stole her sketchbook and caused her harm once more!"

Chloe: "When did that happen, Cesair?"

Alya:"Before School!"

Lila came to us with feigned bruises and false tears, uttering:

Lila: "Why are you so cruel, Marinette? I only wanted to be your friend."

Alya provided comfort to Lila, while the rest of the classmates returned to their seats. At some point, the entire class started asking me for favors, assuming I would possess and distribute what they desired. Seriously, after accusing me of bullying Lila, they now expect free merchandise? Though I wasn't truly fatigued, Ladybug duties, school obligations, and homework kept me occupied. This was the last straw with all the nonsense they put me through. 

Marinette: "STOP! You all must reimburse me immediately for the things you took from me because I will no longer do it for free."

Alya: "But we're your friends, you can't just abandon us like this. Plus, you haven't even apologized to Lila yet."

And the rest of the class, except for Chloe, concurred. Upon hearing that, I snaped:

Marinette: "Are you f*cking kidding me! Let me remind you that we haven't been friends for the past two years, and still you ask for free items. If you don't believe it, I don't care! You will reimburse me for my hard work! And if you still think we're friends, then you're living in a dream!"

Following that outburst, Ms. Bustier entered the classroom and commenced her lesson.

Someone who I ahve on dis remade th chapter with the same storyline and I liked how it got so it became the new version of it. I am waiting for them to give methier wattpad user.