:) Exposed

This was not the original thing I aded here so yea. Enjoy :)).

Marinette POV:

Today is a school day! Yay... I mean, the school is not that bad. The teachers are nice, expet Bustier, she suks. My classmates... not so much.

It all started 2 years ago where.. I am not evenb gonna bother, cause you alredy know about what happened dear reader.

MARINETTE WTF! Do not break the fourth wall!

AS I was saying, after that, I am alone in the class, but guess what. I am completly fine, I could start doing what I liked, like fashion. I made like a small online buisness and is alredy triving. Also I am a #####. What the hell! This is a spoiler?!

Yes it is, now just get to school.

You are the one writing the story. Also I am alredy in school.

Touche.

When I got in class, I went to the backseat and just listened music while the others came. I started coming very early so I can have some peace, while working on the useless comisions.

After 30 minutes, everyone exept the lying fox is here. I hoped today she is sick so I can just continue on my project. After all, is stil gonna take a while. Also is a good reason to not pay attention to class is just very easy and very back with what are we supposed to learn. But then of course, she came in fake and abvious bruises.

Lila: Guys! Marinette just came to me and attaked me! She should still be at bathroom!

Alya: How could she, we will wait for her and pay attention. 

Juleka: *mumbles*

I am shoked that none of them saw me. I am pretty sure that I was visible, but to my suprise that did nto happen. They waited for another 10 minutes then Bustier came and started to do the presents. She got to me:

Bustier: Marinette?

Marinette: Here!

Not a second later, the tabloid said:

Alya: What?! When did you come?! You afe not Marintte, she is alway late!

Marinette: Acually, I was very early, I was just staying queit until you notice me. 

Alya: You have no proof!

Juleka: *mumbles*

Rose: Juleka, can you speak louder please.

Juleka: She was here all along, I saw her, Lila lied this time. It could have been someone else.

I knew that hse saw me, is sad that she does not talk loud. 

Alya: Ok... Then it was suposed to be someone else. Lila did you saw the person?

Lila: I think ,she said with crocodile tears, I do not really know, I could not see them.

After that, everyone started to say nice things to Lila. BLEAH! I am no hatter of these moments but not with Lila. She does not deserve this.

After that, the rest of the day continued. Clases, idiots around me, akumas, the normal things. The akuma was again, guess what, Lila. She was easy to defeat this time. I think wit hmore akumas that are Li9la, the easier gets to be beaten.

When I got home, I went to my room, not before saying hi to my parents, then I went to work. After a few hours, it was curently 19:00, I decided that I can rest, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I went on discord and called my gang to have fun.