Traitor part 1

I had this idea in mind, so I decided to write it on wattpad. Also, I think I am more into OC's then acual normal charcters, idk. 

Here, Marintte has a brother who is around the same age as Marinette. The AU is based a bit on a specific one-shot story I read with Felinette. Enjoy!

Dante POV:

UGH! Why do I have to transfer back at Paris! I love my family and all, but I do not want to leave my friends from there.

But here we are, at the airport of Paris, waiting for my parents to pick me up. Why am I so unlucky... . I hope nothing bad happens.

Hello, I think from the intro you know who I am. Also, I am single and transfered to Francoise Dupon. I hope there is nothing that will go wrong here. I "love" to jinx myself.

WHAT THE HELL NOT YOU 2!!!!

Don't care about that.

SETGAFDYHFHJXGH BACK TO THE STORY!

???: Dante!

I turn around and see my little sister. I ran staright to her and hugged her.

Me: Marinette! How have you been little cherry!

Marinette: Dante! Stop calling me that!

Me: Why, its a cute nickname for my cute sister.

Marinette: Please don't or... nevemind.

I let go of the hug.

Me: Or what?

Marinette: Nothing.

Me: I know you are lying, now tell me little cherry, what you meant by-

???: I never thought of that nickname. I might use it.

I turned my head and see a blond boy, pretty tall with blond hair and grey eyes. He was wearing a suit with 2 pieces and black jeans.

Me; And who are you mister casue this nickname is only for my sister and only I can say it to her.

??:If you need to know, I am Felix Fathom. Marinette boyfriend.

... WHAT?!

Me: Really. Have you treated her right?

Felix: Yes I did.

Marinette: Do not interogate-

Me: You made sure she is safe?

Felix: Yes, but she can also take care of her.

Me: ... If you broke her heart I am gonna destroy you in seconds, and make sure that you will never see her again.

Felix: Heh, very well. What you wanna do now? 

Me: I will catch up with my sister. 

Me: SOOOOOOOOO, how have you been? Do you have ver ygood frends at school?

Marinette: Yes, Dante, also stop interogating my boyfriends.

Me: Yea right. Let's continue catching while we go home.

After that, we went back to our house and saw my paretns. They were busy that day so they could not come to the airport. We all had a good time chatting, then me and MArinette 1vs1 on UMS and I almost lost. 

At the end of the day, I had to go back to the hotel so I told them goodbye and I asked my sister to show me where is the school in wich she repliaded that is very clsoe to the bakery, and pointed at the building next to us. I thanked her and went to the hotel.