MLB X ESMP part 2

My idea :)

Marintette POV:

chat

???: Hello

Marinette: Hello madam. We just finnished school.

???: Of course, also you do not have to call me madam.You can call me Lizzy.

Marinette  Ok, also why is this contact familiar.

Lizzy:Acually you are riht, why do I see that we chatted before...

Marinette: Wait a minute. You are the person who asked for the costumes!

Lizzy:You are MDC?! I never thought a girl you're age is that talented, I see.
Lizzy:Also, where would you like to meet. 

Marinette: Of course. Btw, you forgot Jessie.

Lizzy: Ups... sorry. 

Marinette: Yea, also we can meet at the Effiel Tower.

Lizzy: Ok thank you. At 5PM?

Marinette: Sure, see you there Lizzy, goodbye.

Lizzy: Bye Marinette.

After I finnished chating with Lizzy, I told to Chloe about the meeting and we texted the rest to meet at the chosen location, after explaining to them what happened.

At 5PM (17:00 if you do not know what it means)

irl

Lizzy POV:

Me and Joel waited at the Effiel Tower for the girl. After I told to Joel about the girl he was shocked but also he just assumed that she was short.

flashback

(:0 first time flashback)

I just finnished texting. I never thought that a girl in highschool was so talented.

Lizzy: Hey Joel. Did you know that the girl I met at the school while trying to rescue Jessie is MDC?

Joel: You are joking, right? There is no way that is true. And if is true, then she has to be short. Beacuse being short is..

Lizzy: She is avrege hight and you just always say that beacuse you are short your self.

Joel: Lizzy! I told you we do not talk about that. And I am average height!

Lizzy: Yea right...

flashback end

While remembering I saw the girl there with her friends.

Lizzy: Hello everyone I am Lizzy and this is my short husband, Joel.

Joel: I AM NOT SHORT!!!

Lizzy: Yea right babe.

Marinette: Well I am Marinette, that is Chloe. Points to a girl with blonde hair. That is Kagami, *whisers* Chloe future girlfriend. Points to a blue haired girl with a sword. And that is Luka. Points to a only boy there.

Everyone siad hello.

Lizzy: Now straight to buisness. This might shock you a bit but acually me and Joel are not from this univers at all. We and some other are from a univers that is made out of block.. like in Minecraft. 

I just said that and everyone alredy had they're jaws dropped.

Lizzy: Anyways, there erveryone, yes everyone had an empire. The world we called it was named Empire SMP. And for those who were at the musical. We told you the whole story not including specific parts that we do not tlak about.