6. What do you mean you were hired?!

Here the only sweet peplo from the Akuma class is Chloe.

Lila POV:

I never thought that this will get this far, but in the same time I do get a lot of money. When Marinette will tell me to stop lying. She paid me to show her the friends who acually gave a sh*t about her and who does not. 

I mean 2 YEARS?! When she will stop paying me! I know I am using this as a chance to be able to help my grandparents, but like, how?! How rich is she?! 

Today I went to her house , withtouth Alya, and I saw Chloe there so I called her.

Lila: Marinette, when do I have to stop lying? I know you pay a lot, but like. Is this not too far?!

Marinette: Do not worry, this is the last month you will have to lie, acually, come inside beacuse I see you outside and I will tell to Chloe everything.

After that I went inside, I said hello to Marinette parents, who are acually sweet and then went to her room. There I saw a shocked Chloe. I never thought that Chloe would become friends with her, abut the yare best friends. 

Chloe: Marinette! Why is the lier here?!

Marinette: Lila, you can tell her.

Lila: I was hired by Marinette to test her firends, and most of them, failed..., if you think this is a joke, I asure is not.

Chloe: I want proof tho, please show me that.

Lila: Ok, here is you're proof.

With that I said, I wnet on my phone and went to the bank acount and the transactions Marinettte gave to me.

Chloe: now I believe you. Marinette, why would you pay her to lie for you.

Marinette: To test them, of course.

Lila: Tho after a while I started to doubt this. Why am I still getting paid. ANd I am telling you this is hard money. Like, I got so many request but with the increse of every month, I have to stay.

Marinette: Beacuse I am MDC, so I get a lot of money and I think is time to finally end it. 

Lila: Finally I can look for other acting places. Maybe a small movie or a comercial product.

Marinette: Acually Lila, beacuse you helped, I told a lot of the film producercs about you're acting skills so you're future is pretty bright. 

Lila: WHAT?! NO WAY. But why? I know I remained but still is not the right thing!

Marinette: Beacuse, you helped me and deserve this. But that does not mean you will not have auditions.

Lila: thank you Marinette Dupain-Cheng. This si such a big houner.

Chloe: Anyway, how are we gona get revenge? Do we just sue them.

Marinette: I was thinking, to make them regret not being on my side. So here is the plan...

The next day

Marinette POV:

This day is the day that the class will get karma for these years of tormeting. I thought that they will come up to their senses but it looks like that. 

I enter the school with a rocking outfit. I wear a red T-shirt with spots on them and with the words 'Miraculos Ladybug'. I also have some jeans that are dark blue and also some small makeup with red lipstick.

Choe came with a yellow small dress, with black jeans and also her hair had some bee themed accesorys. 

We got to class and we got so many glares. Lila was notthere, as we planned. After 10 minutes, Lila came in with bruises. It did not took her to say one word and Alya alredy attacked me.

Alya: How could you do this to her!? She is an angel, you sohuld apologize now. No, you have to apologize her or you will have no future.

Marinette: Acually, you guys have no future.

Alya: Yea right! My best friend knows so many famous peplo so I am 100 present sure I will get a good chance in life.

Marinette: We will see Alya, we will see.

After the class starts, Miss Bustier starts teaching. UGH! Boring. I am exited to sue her, I mean she is a pathetic teacher. The worst part is that she dumps all of my work on me. I mean, is not that supposed to be done by herself?!

At lunch, Jagged Stone came to pick me up beacuse I asked him to. And this started t oput the plan in opttion.

Alya: OMG Jaged Stone, why are you here?

Jagged: Well, I am here to pick up my niece.

Alya: Oh, so you mean Lila right. I mean she did save you're cat.

Jagged: What do you mean? I was talking about Marinette. I never had a cat, I am alergic to furr. That is why I have a crocodile.

Alya: What... .

Jagged: Oh yea. Also you are sued by multiple celebrities for bulying, slander, harasment and propety of damge. And also for cyber-bullying.

Marinette: Well, I have to go, goodbye. And Ms Bustier and Mr Domacles are sued for enabling bullies and tacking bribes.

While I said my goodbye, the whole class was looking Lila's lies. after they found out about that she lied, they started to scream at her. 

Lila POV

While everything happened, I was just in back and observe what is happening. When the class saw me, I was ambushed with a lot of yelling. The only ones who did nto yell we're Juleka, Rose and Sabrina. Also Adrein just had a horibell look beavuse of his mistake. After a while I just said:

Lila: First of all, this is you're fault for believing her withouth looking in her side of the story. Second of all I will inform you 2 thing. One I will not get any charges and two, the sunshine boy knew all along.

Alya: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT FACE CHARGES?! WHAT YOU DID TO NOT DESERVE THEM?!

Lila: Well you see, two years ago, I was hired by Marinette to test you all and you all failed. I am a teenager actor who dud small jobes.

Alya: What did you mean  you were hired?! Hoe could you betray us!

Lila: Acually is you're fault beacuse you betrayed her.

Alya: And you! Why did you not tell us about that?!

Adrien: I thought that Lila's lies we're not hurting anyone.

After that the whole class just exploded with anger on Adrien while I left. I never thought this job could go that far. I am not fully proud of what I done but at least I can help my garndparents with a good life for them.

No one POV

After what heppend that day, the class got a lot of money to pay up and comunity services. Adrien got forced to go back in homeschooling, after a few days his father send him to a private school. Of course what he had to pay was paid by Gabriel. 

Miss Bustier and Damocles we're no longer able to educated kids beacuse of their history of enabling kids to bully other and tacking bribes.

While Marinette became a big fashion Icon. Chloe became a very known lawyer and Lila become a big movie star.

FINALLY I AM DONE WITH THIS ONE!

Also beacuse of school and other reasons I will not know about the next chapter will be made. 

Also, I have roblox so if you want to find when I play you cna follow NetherKingpr. This is the second reason I iwll not be abel to play beavcuse I have to f*cking grind for ugc and pumpkins on tds.

At leats I am able to make chapters. Also I am thinking to do the next chapter another crossovers. SO I will give some options.

MLB x danganropa

MLX x dream smp

MLB x TDS LORE

Mlb x empire smp

Whatever you want. 

This will be on until the end of the week. Also, TDS LORE means that I will not be based fully on gameplay but on the lore side.