5.Peace ,quiet and logic

Marinette introvert beacuse this got in my mind. Also I am tryng to not get as many crossovers in this book. But that does not mean will not be future ones :).

Marinette POV

Finally, a day that I have free time. I have done all my school work, I have done all the costumes and the clothes I need for the day, and I do not have to hangout. So with that all done, I wil go to the TV, ge tsome snacks and start waching anime and movies. What could make the day bad.

Alya: Mari-trash, how could you attack Lila!

Lila, for the love of god, COULD YOU NOT TARGET ME FOR ONE F*CKING DAY! So I thought if I ignore them, they will go away. After a while, I was waching playing some video games, then again this happened.

Alya: Why did you ignore me! You have to apologize to Lila now!

Marinette: Alya, please leave me alone. This is my free time. Ok, I am sorry. 

I said so they can leave me alone, but of course, miss 'I always fact check' has to not leave me alone. 

Alya: Now, I want my clothes done and be in ornage for me an Lila..

Marinette: No, I am busy having my time. So please leave the house or I will have to call the police for what are you doing.

Alya: What do you mean no? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!? You will give us the clothes we need for the party or we are no longer firends with you!

Marinette: Sorry but please leave. Again, Iam asking you that beacuse I do want some free time. I alredy feel out of energy.

Alya: What do you mean!? No, I will not leave until you will start working on our clothes.

So with those word told, I went to my room with the snack, go on my computer and then wach anime tehre so I will not be botherd. They thought that they are getting free dresess, so I shouted at them:

Marinette: Oh by the way, please send me the money before I satrt working. 

After that, I locked the door, put some headphones on my head and then wached at the anime Boku No Hero Academy while the girls were shouting at me trying to enter. .... After 30 minutes I had a request for some clothes and I had to start working on them. Man, why life wants me to have no energy, tho at least is form someone paying. Thank god I started my MDC buisness.

Next day

Marinette POV:

I just got to school, went to my class, while greeting everyone else. I went to my seat and sit down, put some headphones and countinue working on the school trip for Romania. Then Alya comes to my desk, and snaches my notebook. After that she destroys right in front of me. I don't think anyone told her I no longer do a reaction on this one.

Alya: HA! Now you have to remake you're sketches! This is what you get for no apologizing to Lila.

Marinette: does it look liek I care, thta is the place where I do the trips to those amazing places. I said in a sleepy tone. 

Alya: Oh no.... Also where is my and Lila's dress? I told you to be done by today.

Marinette: You thought that I will wok on them? No, you have not paid me so I did not work on the ones you wanted. SO now, please leave me alone.

Alya: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AHVE NOT STARTED TO WORK ON THOSE!? You are soo selfish Mari-trash! You do not deserve my friendship. If you don't start working on the costumes, then we are no longer firends.

Marinette: Ok then, now please leave me alone.

After that she left and started to listen to music, Now she will finally leave me alone, but of course Lila came with "bruisses" and started lying with crocodile tears that " I ahve punched her and told her to kill herself." Then again Alya came and just yelled at me. I ignored her until she said this:

Alya: Are you stupid or what, you should know that Lila is an angel! Acually here is a good idea bully. Why do no kill youreself because no one will miss you.

That is when Chloe heard what she said and snapped at her:

Chloe: Alya Cesaire, are you crazy?! I am sure so many will miss her, from her parents to her friends so please don't say anything stupid. I am sorry Mari-Bug, but this is to far. 

Marinette: I understand, I am annoyed that Lila went this far. I am sorry but I think this is going to be my last day here.

That is when Miss Bustier entered the class and heard me say that. 

Miss Bustier: Marinette, can we please have a word outside. 

Marinete: I am sorry, but no, I will not tolorate the way you are helping the bullies. Also you should have figured out he is lying, her lies are stupid. 

Miss Bustier: But you are my star stuent. You should be an exemple.

Marinette: Same for you, should be an exemple to. Not put all the things you have to do to you're own president.

That was when the class was speachless. They started to yell at her beacuse of hat she did. While I was enjoying everything with Chloe. That is when the director came, he was told everything. Then he started to tell me that I should nto have done that and bla bla bla. So I just told him:

Marinette: You can not tell me what is the right thing to do. You acept blackmail and also bribes. You always side with the bullies. also you alway use the money WE work hard for you're little minifigure and you're costume. And when I mean 'we' I am talking about the students that are the presidents of the classes. 

Miss Domacles: That is not true Miss Dupain-Cheng, do you wnat to be expelled?!

Marinette: Acually, do not need to. I am moving in a difrent school. Also, I am like the only one who did not sream at all in this argument. So yea. It looks like the class is over so adios.

With that said, I went out of the class, then I was snached by Agreste in the lokers.

Marinette: What?

Adrien: why did you do that, you should have wtih the hight road. You could keep our friends and we could have dated. Don't you have a crush on me?

Marinette: No. Why you may ask? You are a spinlees coward that is also and enabler. But thinking about it, is logical beacuse you bearly had any real life experience. I am thinking to ask you're dad to let you more outside, WITHOUTH the ohers so you can meet more peplo (btw, this is acually what I am thinking rn about him) so please leave my face beacuse I do not like you.

Adrien:... what do you mean by that?

Marinette: Of course you do not know, I mean to get a distance from them. They are toxic, even tho they don't look like it. Go to therapy, that might help. I will tlak with Mr Agreste about eerything and I mean everything.

After that, he was speachles while I left the lockers and leave the school. But not before everyone who had a brain said they're goodbyes. So I left the school for a better life.

At the begining I thougth to make one with Marinette that screams at them, but I thoight to add one mroe scene, and that is how I got to this. Also adrien needs therapy. that is something I think he would need. Like if he hadd, a lot of things it could have ended soon.

Have a good night/day.