MLB X Empire SMP part 1

Spoilers for Empite SMP here. Also I kinda forgot about their personalities so please do not attack me if I made a mistake.

In this Au, Marinette is Lizzy and Joel lost child (I am to lazy to expalin the plot of the series so please look for it)

Before the end of it, she was born but then when the explosion happened she was teleported with magic in the world. She does not know that her mom is Lizzy.

Marinette POV:

Today was a new day.. in hell. Lila came and  got everyoone on my side. I know that looks that bad. But I do not care, at least now I have my friends that care about me. Also Adrien is blind, but I do not blame him. I tried to tell to mr Agrest that but he does not listen. 

In these last days, I just had some weird dreams... about peplo dying and I do not know why I ahve them, but it look like they do not have miraculouses.

When I got to school, I was greeted by Kagami, Chloe and Luka. Luka and Kagami we're able to go to my school whit a little help form me. Chloe appologized to me and was able to show that she has changed so now me, Chloe and Kagami are bff.

Not even a second I get in class and I alredy get yelled by my classmates the sheep ones.

Alya: Why did you stole Lila's desings!?

I just ignored my classmates while I went back to my seat. Adrien was the only one with a disapointed look.

In class, I got visions about some catles and a lot of destrocion. why do I see these, what are these things. These visions?!

After the class, I was about to leave until again, Cesair came and asked the same question over and over. This is tired as hell, I just want to go home and start worcking on the dresses. So I left them, Chloe came with me to help me to get her measures and to help me manage my website of fashion.

This week I had to do some weird costumes, for, a 'secrert experience', I do not know that but he pays decent. Also he had all the measures ready at him. Wich was very good.

But not even an hour later, "somone" trew a rock at the window and had the mesegge, "This is what you get for stealing Lila's desings!", and agian I ignored it. 

At 9:00 PM Chloe told me to get some sleep and she had to go away beacuse she had to do something. I continued to work on them until 0:00 AM then go patroling for 3 hours. thank god there was only one akuma attack. So I went to sleep, so yea, I got like 4 hors of sleep.

This is normal for me.

The next day

Marinette POV:

I jsut got to school and I saw... a lot of peplo in front of a... giant aquarium?! I am sorry but what is going. Then I heard Chloe wispering to me.

Chloe: 'Psss. If you wonder what is this doing here. I will clear for you that... I do not know.'

Marinette:'Are you joking me, I am to tired to deal with this sh*t.'

Chloe:*mamabear mode one* 'When did you got to sleep?'

Marinette:'Um... 3 AM... I had a lot of doing, and slo I am not done with the costumes.'

Chloe: ' You will go to sleep in class. Beacuse we have Miss Bustier and she is late with what are we supposed learn while we are in front of it.'

Marinette:'Ok mama bear.'

Chloe: *mamabear mode off* 'I am not a mamabear!'

After that we heard something from it, there I saw a lot of fish wich was not suprising. ThneI saw coming out of it... A WOMAN WITH PINK HAIR?! I hopw she is fine. After that she, and another person made a small performace that took around 40 minutes. In wich multiple peplo apeard.