4. FNAF X MLB, Gabriel...

For this one, I will tell you what is going on, btw, si the FNAF movie, not the games.

So if you do not want spoilers, skip this chapter.

Abby, after 2 years of what happened in the pizzeria, asked Mike if she could move to Frnace, so she could feel safe. He agreed, so asked some random peplo to let Abby stay with her. They agreed, so she moved with them, chnged her name to not atract atention to the others.

Lila got everyone from clas expet Chloe, Kitty section, Mylene an Nathaniel. Outside of the class we have Kagami, Luka and Mark, also the rest of school exept Ms Buistier and Damocles.

Marinette POV:

I just got at school and was met by glares from some of the class. While the others smiled at me. Lila, got some of my class in her fingers, and showed me my true friends. I thought that there will be no drama after the incident with Vanessa and Mike, but it looks like no.

After I got to my seat, my ex-best friend came up to me then shouted:

Alya: Why did you attaked Lila! You could have killed her!

Marinette: Yea right, I was not even close to her all day. So please leave Alya.

Alya: You are lying! She came up to me and told me you punched her and tacled her! So apologize to her.

After that I just ignored her and tlaked with Chloe. We we're talkign about a lot of things until class started.

After a while, the light went out, I thougth thta could be an akuma or the lights went out. So I went to check the power, but after I left the class I saw something that made me shocked.

Marinette: Freddy! What is going on, how did you got here!

Freddy/Gabriel: Hello Abby. I thougth to visit you, also it looks like you have grown.

Marinette/Abby: Thanks. Also, what is you and the other missing kids real names. I never leanred about them.

Freddy/Gabriel: Well...

Alya: Who are you?! What are you doing here!? And why the hell you called Mari-trash 'Abby'?!

Alix+Kim: Yea... Why did you call here that!

Freddy/Gabriel: As I said, my name is Gabriel, Bonny's real name is Jeremy, Chicas real name is Susie and Foxy's real name is Fritz.

Alya: Stop ignoring us! And what do you mean by "my name is Gabriel", you are just a robot. Most of the robots are emiotionless, exept Markov. 

Freddy/Gabriel: Abby, who are they?

Marinette/Abby: Gabriel.. do not worry, they are just some ex-friends *whispers to herself* and bullies.

Then, Bonnie/Jeremy apears from the door with Chica/Susie and Foxy/Fritz.

Bonnie/Jeremy: Oh by the way, we aksed Mike and Vanessa to reopen the restaurant with new animatronic. And I heard that you are doing fashion desing so why don't you design them for us!

Chica/Susie: Jeremy! Sorry Abby, we all are exitied to see you, wanna meet after schhol. I am thnking to get you're friends. Also I heard what you whispered so they should wach out.

Ater that the classic one lef tthe school and the electricity went back.

Alya: WHAT WAS THAT, DID YOU DO THAT!

Chloe: Acually, I am couroius about that to. Like, who are they, why did they call you Abby and so on. But if is something you don't wanna talk about, then I will not push you.

Marinette/Abby: Thank you Chloe, but don't worry, I will gather everyone to meet them. Also you will be shocked to hear my story. And maybe angry too... .

Ms Bustier: Ok, class, let's go back to the class and finish it.

Akuma class + MPS: Yes Miss Bustier.

After that everyone wnet back to the class. After school, I invited my friends to meet the band, they we're angry that I did not told them about the 'incident' . After that we hangout, also the gang (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy) we're able to stay as kids and not animatronics.

Aftermath of everything:

Lila POV:

I woke up, but not in my bed, but surounded by robots, they put me on a chair then I saw that something was aproaching my face. I troied to save myself but was to late, I scremed and then...

She died, also this happened to everyone else.

I loved the movie so I wnated to make a chapter about it, sorry is short. I am a big FNAF fan so I saw the movie at premier.