Chapter 1

The feel of his soft touch against my cool skin sent waves of pure shock through my body. It was as if he knew when and where to touch and how to make any part of my body come alive. I had never experienced a feel such as the one I'm feeling now. A touch full of love, full of passion, full of lust. My pussy was dampening slowly as he moved his lips across my body as if one was to slow dance on a ballroom floor with a lover.

Lover.

That was what he was to me. My lover. My pleasure. My ecstasy.

My moans were created for him. My body was all his. My core had his name on it. Everything was his and I was more than willing to let him claim it.

"My love." He rasped, the light subtle on his face lightly touching my stomach. "Yes?" I answered lightly with my eyes still closed, the feelings running through me becoming too much.

"You are so beautiful." He groaned as he placed sweet, open-mouth kisses down my stomach, making a small path straight to my small triangle of hair. His fingers lightly ran through the small patch and as a response, my back arched. His touch was so amazing to my virgin body. It was unlike anything I had ever encountered before.

As he played, I couldn't help, but look down at the erotic sight. A sigh of satisfaction slipped once his beautiful hazel eyes caught mine. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch his sexual movements.

Our eyes were locked. My bottom lip suddenly was clamped down by my teeth as our lust-filled eyes gazed at one another.

There were a million and two things I wanted to say, wanted to do, but I couldn't. It was as if I was in a daze, a trance even. He somehow crept into my mind and eventually my soul with just one look. Without warning, his calloused, yet smooth finger languidly made its way into my sweltering core, a moan following right after.

"You're so warm and tight love." He grunted lowly. My insides felt like they were going to explode from the sexual tension rapidly building inside of me. I felt like I was swimming in lava because of how aroused I was. His finger went in as far as it could before curling. My instant reaction was to alter my body in a way to say 'give me more.' I bit my lip harder, a loud groan stuck in my throat.

His finger left my pussy drenched and suddenly, my cheeks turned red with embarrassment. I looked away, not being able to keep our intense gaze. "Love don't be ashamed." He said warmly. His wet, creeping finger made me look back to see what else he had in mind. His finger grazed my opening, feeling it soak even more. He moved from my small triangle to my hole in-between my cheeks, wetting everything in the process. "Love you make me so hard. You make me want you more than any man has ever wanted a woman." He groaned, his eyes still fixated on my pussy.

"I just want to take you right here, right now." He sighed as he continued to make me wet. "Would you like that love?" He asked. "Would you like for me to take you right now." He rasped, his voice becoming hoarse with want. His finger started to increase in speed, making it hard to answer his question. Slowly, it slipped inside my tight asshole, causing me to release a gasp. My head flew back in absolute pleasure.

No man has ever made me feel this way just from his touch.

"Would you?" He asked again, pausing his finger which was placed right on top of my swollen clit. "Yes." I whispered breathlessly, wanting- no, needing him to be inside me deeply, meeting all my wants and needs. "Please." I begged while looking into his gorgeous eyes; a deep hazel with flakes of brown and green. He let out a masculine growl while biting his lip.

"Fuck." He groaned. "You sound so sexy when you beg." He said before his lips found their way up my body and to my mouth. He captured my lips and pulled them into a steamy kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync, like they were made to be kissed by the other. We were constantly kissing, continuously groping, steadily loving.

"Baby."

I moaned as his cock applied the perfect amount of pressure on my throbbing clit. A fierce growl escaped his lips as I moaned again. His hips moved against mine intimately in a slow pace, coating his large member in my juices. "You're so comely my love." He rasped against my lips. He pecked them once more before pulling away, leaving me wanting more.

His body left the bed and my eyes couldn't help but travel from his exquisite features shaping his face to his toned and well defined arms and abs. They moved down south to his belly button and the 'v' the leads straight to his cock. It stood at attention, pointing straight at me. I watched as pre-cum left his tip and rolled down the underside. I let out a whimper as I took him in. His thighs muscular and looked more fit than any man I've ever since, which haven't been many.

I lifted my body, my heart racing in my chest as I crawl towards his body, wanting to lick my way down his body from his jaw-line to his happy trail that leads to his juicy member. The base of his cock was surrounded by hair which seemed to turn me on even more. My eyes snapped to his once another grunt leaves his lips.

"I want you baby." I moaned before leaning in to kiss his cock.

Suddenly, I feel my body start to shake and a constant 'Wake up Belle' plays in my ear. I close my eyes and open them to be greeted by darkness. I begin to panic slightly when I seem to lose sight of my lover. "Baby?" I call out, but am answered with another 'Wake up Belle!' I feel myself fall from my dream and land in reality.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I started this story on justinbieberfanfictionplus.com, but I want to post it on here so here it is! it's inappropriate, but I'm a perv (sorry) so yeah...

This is the first part...

Tell me what you think!