Chapter 8

"I can't believe you did that Harvey." I giggled as we walked out of Panera Bread. Our tummies full and our bond closer than ever. I couldn't keep my hands to myself the entire time, same with Harvey. And it didn't help that we were sitting next to each other either. His hand would brush against my round breast or his lips would run against my neck, jaw and cheek. My hand had a mind of its own as it caressed Harvey's thigh tenderly or rub his slightly hairy face. I loved the light stubble he has. It's so fucking sexy.

Even now, our bodies are close, too close for people who are suppose to be friends. His arm was protectively around my shoulder while mine was around his waist, my hand rubbing his hip occasionally. It was like the attraction was always there. Things felt so calm and easy with Harvey, like we've been together for many years even though we haven't known each other that long.

"What should we do now?" He asked once we made it to my car. I was leaning against it and his body was close to mine, the warmth of it radiating onto me. I looked into his captivating eyes and shrugged carelessly, wanting nothing more than for him to take me. Emotionally and physically. My craving for him was growing and I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I wanted to be with him. Him and only him.

"I want you." I whispered breathlessly. My mind had turned to goo and I was thinking with my heart instead of my head. "I need you Harvey." I pleaded in a low tone. His eyes glowed with emotions as he held my head close to him. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and I moaned at the heat. My eyes drifted shut as I finally felt his lips on mine. My back arched in absolute pleasure as he took me under his spell. I was no longer on earth, but in a world where the only two people that exist were Harvey and I.

My hands were on his hips, pulling his body as close as I could to mine.

Lust, relief, fire, happiness, and love ran through my veins as the kiss finally registered into my mind. I, Isabelle Grace Todd, was kissing Harvey Drew Smith, a guy I've known for only a few months, but it feels like a lifetime. I had never felt so whole, so connected to my missing piece.

We continued to share our feelings through that one kiss. A kiss that was worth a million words even though none were spoken.

Slowly, he began to pull away, but I wasn't ready to let go. I wanted more. I wanted him.

I bit his bottom lip, pulling him back into the kiss, but was not granted with what I wanted. I grunted while looking at him with slightly angry eyes. In return he gave me a hungry, lustful look. He lowered his head, "Let's go love before I take you right here." His voice was low and raspy, enough to make me cum, but I held myself together. I nodded my head twice before pecking his lips one more time. He pulled away from me, his cock pressing against his jeans. I bit my lip harshly as he walked to his car.

"Follow me." He said before hopping into his fancy vehicle. I quickly got into mine and followed behind him. The drive to his home wasn't long. It was in a quiet part of town, but the neighboring neighborhood appeared a little on the dangerous side. I got out and walked up to Harvey, wrapping my arm around his warm body. We silently went to his part of the building, riding the squeaky elevator all the way to the top. We stepped off and walked to his door. He unlocked it before effortlessly sliding it open. He closed and locked it shut before turning to me, his erection still there.

I bit my lip again as he looked at me with eyes that could kill, like a predator ready to attack its prey. I slipped off my jacket and shoes before walking up to him. My hands caressed the shiny buttons of his thick jacket, popping the buttons one by one until I could see his tight, navy blue v neck. He slithered out of the coat, letting it drop to the ground. His moist lips looked so inviting that I just had to get another taste. My pink tongue lightly touched his plump lips, making the two of us groan and moan from the feel of each other.

My hands gripped the bottom of his fitted shirt, wanting to see the beautiful body I've dreamt of so many times. Suddenly, my wrist were in his hands, preventing me from seeing what lies underneath his clothes. I furrowed my eyebrows while looking into his eyes.

"Baby this is going to be about you." He rasped. I nodded slowly as I relaxed my body. I closed my eyes and let him take me. His lips danced across my exposed skin slowly, but tenderly. His soft touch was enough to make me throb with anticipation. The tops of my breast were treated with dozens of kisses and licks making me flush and moan. My fingers massaged his silky hair. His hands danced around the hem of my shirt, teasing me by pulling it up then back down.

He trailed kisses back up my neck and to my ear.

"We have to go get the kids." He muttered. I let out a sound that was mixed between a groan and a growl. I was unbelievably wet and he was incredibly hard, but he was right, we had to get the kids. I sighed before wrapping my arms lazily around his waist, resting my head on his muscular chest. His arms cuddled my body into his as I tried to get my mind on something other than what could've happened.