Chapter 14

"Hey love." Harvey rasped from the kitchen. I sighed happily before picking my body up from the wonderful bed and waltzed into the kitchen that smelled of pancakes and muffins. I giggled a little as I took in Harvey's appearance; an apron... and nothing else. I swear he has the cutest ass ever. I walked my naked body to his and wrapped my arms around his waist, slipping my hands through the sides so I could feel the skin on his stomach touching my fingers.

"Good morning baby." I said lowly against his warm skin before placing a sweet kiss on his back. I took in the scent of him and inwardly groaned at the smell. He smells incredible. "Are you hungry belle baby?" He asked. I nodded against his skin, my arms still wrapped around his waist. My finger tips danced against his smooth skin as we stood there together, lightly swaying from side to side.

My fingers fell slowly towards his large cock, by passing his jungle of hair. I took a hold of his balls, feeling the excitement flowing through them from my small touch. I gave them a small squeeze and moaned when his reaction was a groan. I could feel his cock become hard from the slight attention I was giving as it slowly started to rise and leave the back of my hand.

"Mmm love if you don't stop now, we won't be able to eat breakfast and I know you're hungry." He rasped as I planted kisses along his back, my fingers still massaging his ball sack. I ignored his protest, my hunger no longer for food, but for him. I untied his apron and lifted it away from his strong body.

"You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen baby." I spoke seductively while moving my hands to the base of his hard dick. I could feel him throbbing in my hands and the wetness started flowing from my pússy. "Love you make me so hard. No woman has ever made me this hard in such a short amount of time. One touch from you drives me crazy." He rasped sexily.

His body turned towards mine after he turned off the stove, knowing we wouldn't be eating anytime soon. He removed his apron, then his hands took a hold of my waist before hoisting my body up, my legs instinctively wrapping themselves around his waist. My pússy was soaking wet from just touching his beautiful cock. I'm sure he could feel it against his body.

He let out a masculine growl. "Fuck you're so wet love. I love feeling your wet pússy against my cock." I moaned as his body shifted, the head of his cock right at my entrance. I was completely drenched and knew he would slip in easily. I groaned as his cock teased my entrance, moving in slightly then moving back out. "Baby please fuck me." I begged. "Make my pússy feel good baby. I need you so bad Harvey." I whimpered into his ear, trying to move my hips, his cock going in a little more each time.

Suddenly, something started to vibrate against my skin. I looked down to see the ground become darker and darker until my dreamland became nothing, but darkness.

My eyes snapped open as I felt the device moving against my burning skin.  I tried to catch my breath as I attempted to locate my phone to stop the constant vibrating. "Hello?" I rasped.

"Babe? Why do you sound out of breath? You finally fuckin'?" Gale spoke as he let out a chuckle.

"Ha Ha, very funny Gale, but no I was not having sex-"

"Fuckin'." He interrupted. "Whatever Gale! I was not doing that. I was...in the back and had to run to, umm, get my phone." I spoke as I released I had fallen asleep in the kitchen while I was writing. 

How ironic.

"Yeah sure." He said as if he didn't believe me. 

"Gale, you and Paige would be the first to know if I... you know. That hasn't happened and probably won't happen until marriage, which won't be for a while." I said, but my body spoke differently. My slit was literally crying for him.