Chapter 3

The man from the hotel, the man from my dreams. My panties instantly began to dampen as the dreams of the man ran through my mind. All the moans I moaned. All the groans he groaned. Everything was playing all at once and I had to bite my lip to hold back a moan.

"Babe, this is my friend Harvey. Harv, this is my girlfriend Isabelle." Paul said with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Harvey rasped while holding out his hand. I slowly placed my hand in his and butterflies instantly began to fly around in my stomach. His touch was nothing like I imagined. It was a billion times better. My core felt like it was on fire and I could feel my body start to heat up even more.

"Pleasure to meet you too." I smiled with a blush, thoughts of all the sexual encounters we've 'had' running through my mind. His face was such a sight to see, but it was even better up close. He was even more gorgeous than I remembered and I'd do anything to have him here and now. And his voice. His voice was better than what I thought it was.

I pulled my hand back and almost whimpered at the loss of his touch.

"Umm, excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room." I said politely before quickly making my way to the bathroom, needing to cool myself down and get myself together.

I ran into a stall and quickly tried to clean up my mess, but it only made it worse, the feel of the soft tissue brushing against my nub. I moaned in frustration beforeI pulled my pants back up. I checked to make sure no one was in any of the stalls before locking the door, prohibiting anyone from coming in. There was a small, but comfy couch located inside and I made my way to it. Soon, my shoes, leggings and panties were on the floor and my fingers were dancing around my dripping pussy. I needed a release and I needed it now.

"Oh god." I moaned lowly as two of my fingers plunged deep inside my pussy. It felt so good to have something inside me, but I needed more. I needed him. Whenever I would dream about... Harvey, I never got myself off, but I can't hold it anymore. Just the thought of him made my fingers start to move swiftly in and out of my wet entrance as my sex dreams moved to the front of my mind. Thoughts of him taking me from behind, taking me in public, taking me on the beach, taking me any and everywhere.

"Harvey." I moaned while sliding one hand under my cardigan and into my bra to pinch my hard nubs. I can't believe I'm doing this in the bathroom of a cafe, but I can't help it. He makes me want to do things I've never thought of before. Oh how I wish I could replace my fingers with his big, yummy cock. But I can't, so I'll just have to settle for my fingers.

After masturbating to a man that is not mine, I finally brought myself over the edge, his name leaving my lips multiple times as my orgasm tore through me. I was out of breath, but instead of my needs being met, they only increased and my craving for the man tripled. I let out a frustrated sigh before cleaning myself up and sliding my clothes back on. I washed my hands while trying to get my mind back together before unlocking and opening the bathroom door, making my way back to the table only find it missing one person.

"Where's Paul?" I asked while taking his seat. "He went to go order our drinks." Harvey rasped while looking at me with his breath-taking eyes. I nodded while biting my lip, feeling my pussy throb. If he only knew what happened just minutes ago, I'm sure he would think I was a freak. I sighed again, the smell of him making its way into my nose.

"So what do you do?" I asked suddenly, needing to get my mind on something other than his cock. He let out a small chuckle, "I'm a photographer."

My eye brows raised a little. A photographer? Nice.

"That's awesome." I smiled. "Yeah, it's something I've always enjoyed. So what do you do?" He asked while leaning forward a little. It seemed as if he was trying to smell something. I don't know. Maybe I'm going crazy. "I'm a writer." I smiled. "A writer? What do you write?" He asked with interest. "Poetry." I smiled. "Wow. You should let me read some of your work someday." He smiled.

"Only if you let me see some of yours." I said. Wait, was that considered flirting? I don't think so. If so, let's just act like it never happened. "I'm sorry if this sounds a bit weird, but you smell absolutely amazing. What is that you're wearing love?" He asked. My heart almost fell to the ground as the small nickname left his lips. If I wasn't tingling before, I'm definitely tingling now. "Soap." I said with a small giggle.

"May I?" He asked while gesturing towards my wrist, wanting to smell my skin. I thought it was a bit weird, but I offered it anyways just to feel his skin against mine. He took my wrist and inhaled the scent of my body. A small moan was heard and I tried to act as if I didn't hear it. His nose moved from my wrist to my fingers that were once deep inside my wet core. "Mmm." He moaned, inhaling the scent of my fingers, making me more turned on. "So sweet." He whispered while closing his eyes, his lips moving closer to my fingers. His tongue touched them slightly, making me moan in satisfaction.

He placed a small peck on them before placing my wrist back on the table. "Hey you're back." Paul said while placing our drinks down. I nodded my head, but my eyes were locked with Harvey's just like they were in my most recent dream. My body was moved and placed on Paul lap again. Soon the two men were engrossed in an animated conversation, but my mind was, again, on one thing and one thing only;

Harvey.