Announcement

Hey guys...

Ok so I know my story isn't as popular as a lot of other stories, but it is still mine which means no one has the right to steal it... I don't care if you ask, the answer is no... I don't care if you put a huge sign up on your cover with my name, you still don't have my permission...

I should've made this announcement at the beginning, but my story is also posted on justinbieberfanfictionplus.com under my SwagLikeJay account that I made years ago... that as well is still mine and I would appreciate it if no one took my stuff...

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a bîtch, but I work really hard on my writing and I don't think it's fair for people to take it... if you want to give me a shoutout, you're more than welcome to, but don't take my stuff and try to play it off as yours...

And if you find my story somewhere else, I would really appreciate it if you told me... I've already had it happen and I greatly appreciate the girl who told me (you rock!)

Anyways, I love the comments that you guys left on the last chapter and I'm in the process of writing the next chapter!

Thank you for the love and support!

oh and you guys are more than welcome to read the other version of this story, but this one will be different from the Justin bieber one... the writing will be a lot better and this one will flow a lot better!