Chapter 5

'Belle?' I heard again.

"Belle?" Paul said for the third time, making me snap my head in his direction. "What?" I asked with irritation, but quickly regretted it once a flash of hurt covered his face. "Never mind." He mumbled before moving my body away from his so he could leave the bed. "No babe wait." I said softly while grabbing his wrist. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little stressed right now." I sighed while running my fingers through my tangled hair.

He sighed before sitting back down, but his attention was on something other than me. "Babe." I said softly. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. "Pauly?" I said lowly. I brought our entwined hands to my lips and placed a small kiss on the back of his. "Baby, I'm sorry." I said truthfully. I hate when I hurt his feelings. The look on his face makes me feel so bad.

He sighed before looking at me. He nodded his head as if to say 'come here.' I gave a small smile before placing my lips on his, giving him a sweet, loving kiss. "I'm sowwy." I said in a baby voice, making him smile his cute smile. "It's ok. Just tell me when you're stressed baby. Ok?" He asked softly and with so much concern. I nodded before giving him another kiss. "Love you." I smiled against his lips. "Love you too baby girl." My left hand cupped his cheek and I was about to deepen the passionate kiss, but the sound of a ringing phone interrupted our make-out session. I groaned before dramatically plopping my body down on his bed.

He let out a small chuckle before answering his phone. "Yo?"

I took this time to reminisce on the millionth thought of Harvey I had. The way his lips moved on my clit made me tingle like it usually did. What I'd give to feel it for real instead of in my dreams. I bet he could work wonders with that tongue of his.

Oh god, I'm such a slût. I thought as I frowned a bit.

"Babe?" Paul said while getting out of his bed, moving the textbooks and notes to the side. "Yeah?" I answered, mentally slapping myself for thinking about my boyfriends friend in a way I shouldn't.

"Harvey's here." He smiled while putting a shirt on. Immediately, my heart started to race. Even though it's only been two days since I've seen him, I feel like I haven't seen him in weeks. My whole body feels as if its on fire with just the thought of the two of us being together in the same place. Even though I can't do as I please with him, knowing he's right there is better than not seeing him at all.

I watched as Paul made his way to the living room where the front door was located. My palms became sweating as the door opened and the loud sounds of the two men laughing and greeting each other filled the apartment. I took a deep breathe, calming myself down before getting up to be polite and say hello. Ok and maybe to check him out as well, but who wouldn't want to check him out? A fool, that's who. Plus, it's ok to look right? As long as I don't touch.

Even though I crave his touch more than anything.

I'll just allow myself the pleasure of looking while I remind myself of the current relationship I'm in. "Hey Harvey." I smiled. He snapped his head toward me and a slight animalistic look took over his facial features. His eyes looked hungry, his jaw was clenched and his lip was bitten.

All though Paul didn't notice, because he was doing the same thing, I was well aware of Harvey's inappropriate stares. "Hi Belle." He smiled before turning his attention to Paul. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked, a hint of a smirk and a dash of jealousy was noted. "Nah man." Paul smiled. "We were just studying. Got exams tomorrow." Paul said before getting 2 cold beers from the fridge. "Want one?" He asked Harvey. He nodded before taking it out of his hands and popping the top off. We all made our way into the living room and took a seat, me next to Paul and Harvey on the opposite couch.

The boys started up a conversation about sports or something like that, but I didn't pay any attention to it. Of course my attention was on the sex god sitting in front of me. Ok so maybe wearing a thin shirt and shorts-both a little too thin-wasn't such a good idea, but in my defense, I wasn't informed that we would be having a visitor. My nipples were as hard as diamond and I'm sure there's a stain in my panties from the arousal building in my body. "Shît." Paul said while running his fingers through his messy black hair. "I need to go to my mail box." He said while running his fingers through his hair. "You still haven't checked it? Paul I told you to when we got here. Remember what happened the last time you didn't check your mail box?" I said as I looked at him. "I know. I know." He sighed. "My lights got turned off because I didn't see the bill. I'll be right back." He said while putting his beer down and heading down stairs to do so.

I turned my attention back to Harvey who was already looking at me. I turned my eyes to my lap, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "So how about you so me some of your work Isabelle." He said. I cleared my throat, but still squeaked out a small 'sure.' We walked down a short hallway and went into Paul's office where some of my poems are hung up on the wall. "Here are a few that I wrote a while back. I entered them into contests and won first place in most of them." I smiled. He smiled as well while looking at them. I turned to look through some papers, trying to find a recent poem that I had written when I felt his touch. It was a small touch, but enough to form a moan.

"What are you looking for love?" He asked, his hand on the small of my back, but gradually getting lower. "Umm, just another one of my, umm, poems." I stammered, his touch making me lose my train of thought. "Would you like some help?" He asked. I shook my head no because the poem I was looking for was by the computer. I leaned over to grab it, my aśs drawing his attention. I was more than positive he could see my cheeks hanging teasingly out of my shorts, but I didn't have a care in the world. If anything, I wanted him to see. I wanted him to see my body.

Even though I really, really shouldn't.

"Here it is." I said while turning around only to be met by his rock hard chest. My breast were only two shirts away from touching his warm skin, I could almost feel it. I wouldn't be surprised if he could feel my hard nubs through our shirts. "He-Here" I studdered while giving him the poem. I backed away a little even though I wanted to do the opposite. I watched as his eyes skimmed the sheet of paper, taking in the context and the deeper meaning of the poem, the poem I had written about him. "This is wonderful Belle." He praised with a cute smile.

"Thanks." I smiled while putting it back on the desk. "I'd show you my work, but I don't have my camera with me." He pouted, his bottom lip looking even more yummy than it did a few seconds ago. "I-It's fine." I said, but cursed myself for studdering. Why the hell can't I stop doing that? "Every time I'm around you, you always smell amazing." He rasped lowly while smelling me. "Umm, thanks." I said with a small smile. "May I?" He asked. I gave him a confused face. May he what? "May I smell you?" He asked.

I gave him a weird look, but answered with "Sure." He gave me a small smile before placing his nose against my neck, taking a big wif of my skin, making me shudder a little inside. His nose moved to the other side, doing the same, before he moved down to my breast. I gasped lightly, not in disgust, but in pleasure as his lips grazed the tops of my chest through my shirt. And when I thought he couldn't surprise me anymore, his nose moved lower and lower until he came face-to-face with my wet pûssy.

"Oh fuck." He moaned before grabbing me by my cheeks, pushing his nose closer to my burning core. I moaned lightly, not wanting to embarrass myself by moaning loudly. "Love you smell heavenly." He mumbled against my pûśsy before giving it a small kiss, making me whimper. He made his way back up to my eye level before straightening himself out, his body nearly towering over me.

"Harvey? Belle? Where are you guys?" Paul asked while closing the door. "In here." Harvey answered while adjusting himself before moving away from me and back to my poems that I'm sure he had already read. I took a deep breath just as Paul walked it.

What the fuck just happened?

Hey guys *awkwardly shuffles on feet*
Yeah so I wrote this a LONG time ago and sorry it's so weird 😬 please don't judge! just forget you even read it! I would take it out, but some people like this old version so yeah... I keep getting comments on how weird it is 😕 sorry! my mind was weird back then!