Chapter 1 - Eugh, Love

"Alanzo! Stop~!" Titan squeaked as Alanzo kissed his neck. Fengari also giggled, snuggling Estrella closer. I groaned silently, sandwiched between the love birds of my roommates.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Hi. My name is Bulan, and my life is full of tongue touching, PDA, and overall disgusting things people do together that isn't the beauty of reproduction. I'm aromantic, which means I have fairly little attraction. I have some, but PDA isn't my thing. Estrella and Fengari, they're lesbians who make it your problem that they're lesbian. Titan and Alanzo are slightly better, as they know what to do in public and in their bed. Of course, still snuggle up like no one's watching. Disgusting! Estrella probably saw me angry, because she tapped me with her shoe.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, we need to get you a girlfriend! How about, we all go out to dinner tomorrow night, all separate tables, and I set you up with someone? What's your type?" Estrella asked. I scoffed.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"No." Estrella whined as she opened her notes app for me to either say my type of type my type. I smiled softly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"My type is breedable bitches. That satisfy you?" I asked softly, pushing her phone away. She actually types that, then added a new line for me to add something else. I laughed softly. She pouted.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, you're a muscular, brooding, deep-voiced hunk who is smart and has good money, literally a dream to lots of girls! Now, tell me a girl of your dreams so it can be a match made in heaven!" Estrella remarked while tapping her phone. I rolled my eyes. She pouted like an angry mom as she put the phone closer. I sighed in defeat.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Let's see.. dark long hair, fair skin, nice smile, short, the biggest ass and smaller boobs and.. that's it. Do your little science lab then, Estrella," I said, setting up high standards. She nodded as she had an impish smile crawl on her face. I stopped her before she could search up Gravity or whatever dating app she'd put me on.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Estrella, if you manage to find someone with your weird voodoo magic, don't torture her by forcing me to grind her like you did to Alanzo and Titan," I ordered. Estrella crossed her arms as Alanzo gave a small agreement.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Fine, dad! Come on, Fengi! We gotta find this girl!" Estrella cheered as the demons ran outside. Alanzo and Titan continued their less-disgusting-but-still-disgusting PDA as I just went to my room. Don't want to deal with any of that bullshit. If she manages to find a girl.. well damn.. I might give it a try. It's not everyday your roommate is so destined to find you a partner that they literally go search for your type which could take ages, honestly. I put my headphones on as I began to jam to some music and clean my room. Estrella would probably lock whatever specimen she finds with me in here until our clothes are off and I have kiss marks on my face, so why not have a clean room? Damn, kiss marks do seem kinda hot. Whatever, any girl Estrella finds must be very desperate to actually agree to go on a blind date with me. I am hot, but be for real, who even blind dates anymore? I laughed at myself as I folded my sweatshirts. I knew I was gonna bang whatever girl Estrella found for me in one of them, but I digress. I softly hummed the song I was listening to as I got more focused on my room than thinking about banging.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

When I finished folding, I thought to go to our home-gym, as I could use extra sweat emptying before showering. That's when I saw I had a missing text from Estrella. I saw it, and it said "I think I found our girl 👀". I scoffed as I filled my water bottle. She then had a picture, literally of a girl with long back hair. It was her back view, so that's all I could really see. I laughed softly while replying "No fucking way." All she had to respond it "Make sure to wear something fancy to dinner tomorrow!" I groaned. Great, now she's forcing me to that idiotic dinner. I plopped my phone down as I began to lift weights. This is my life? Someone wanna trade?

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ