Chapter 6 - Red Giant

It was night, we had just finished dinner. Estrella had gotten her cards out and started to shuffle. Cynthia squeaked softly as I held her thigh. Her big, perfect thigh. She held my hand softly. As Estrella dealt out the cards, I kept looking at her legs. Stars, her legs! They look so dainty, just like her. She's just like porcelain; if I don't treat her carefully she'll break.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Okay, it's been dealt! Cynthia, have you played before?" Estrella asked. She shook her head softly. Perfect way to be her smart man.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I'll help you, Cynthia. You can pick them all up now, love. When we flip the first one over, you have to put a card that either matches the number or the celestial body. You keep doing this until you have one card left, then you have to say 'Red Giant.' They whole idea is getting rid of all of your cards. Since we're teams, we can see each other's cards. If you or I win, our team gets a point. Four points, and we win a date! I'm going to help you along the way, if you need it," I explained. She nodded as we picked up our cards. All together, we had two +2s and a +4. How lucky are we? I got close to her ear, seeing Estrella getting her whiteboard and Fengari planning with their cards.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Those makes the next person have to draw that amount of cards from that pile. If we use them, they would each other to draw two or four cards," I added. Cynthia nodded.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Since Cynthia is new to this, if she forgets to say Red Giant, none of us can call it," Fengari said as they sat down and looked at their cards. When they finished, they looked to Cynthia.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Go ahead and start! We'll go next," Estrella said. Cynthia nodded as she looked at the middle card. A moon two. I looked at her cards, seeing a moon five. I pointed at it, her placing it down slowly. Fengari nodded as she replied with a Saturn five. Estrella with a Saturn three. Alanzo then put a Neptune three. Titan angrily grumbled while drawing another card. I put down a Uranus three, as Cynthia has a Uranus +4. I snickered softly while telling her to put that down. She did so, making Fengari and Estrella grumble. She squeaked with a frown, making me slightly smile. I turned her face with her chin and kissed her. At this point, PDA only counts outside of the house. Alanzo, as the people who draw are skipped, put down a Uranus two. Titan grumbled while drawing another card.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Holy stars, who shuffled this?" he complained. I chuckled before putting down an Earth two. Cynthia put down an Earth five. I held her waist as I kissed her gentle lips. She squeaked, holding my cheek with a free hand. Stars, I couldn't keep my lips away from her. It was like I was stuck in her orbit, stuck watching her radiance. I kissed her more, loving the thought of her being my Sun. She was mine, and the realization sat in. I was hers, and I was just able to kiss her when I pleased. Like now. Cynthia ran her fingers through my thick hair as I held her thigh. She slightly pulled away with a small smile.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan.. focus," she whispered. I kissed her one last time, holding it for a couple seconds. She leaned closer into me, letting me hold her close to me. I knew Fengari and Estrella were waiting, as they stared at us in awe. Estrella dramatically wiped her tears.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, that was beautiful!" Fengari said with a smile. I rolled my eyes as Fengari put a Jupiter five. Estrella put a Mars five. Alanzo put a Venus five, which made Titan sigh in relief and put a Venus seven. I drew a card. I noticed that Cynthia had three more cards, and had a Venus +2. I smiled while pointing to it. She put it down, Estrella and Fengari glaring at me. I laughed as Alanzo put a Venus nine. Titan put down a Venus ten. I drew a card. Yes, she had a Mars ten! She put it down softly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Uhm.. Red giant," she murmured softly. Estrella growled slightly as Fengari put a Mars five. My love had a Neptune three, and I had a Neptune five. If they just match the number.. Estrella put a Mars two. Alanzo put a Venus ten. Titan put a Venus five. Yes! I out down my Neptune five. Cynthia graciously put down her Neptune three, clapping softly after. The other four groaned in defeat as I gave her lips a victory kiss.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Not bad for my first try, right?" she squeaked with a smile. She let me see that adorable smile of hers. Since she was half-rabbit, her front teeth were jutting out slightly more. Holy stars, was it cute. I kissed her again.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Not bad at all, Cynthia," I replied.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

After about 7 games, we won with four. Alanzo and Titan had two while Estrella and Fengari had one. (Losers.) Estrella out the cards up as she shook Cynthia's hand.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Well played, Cynthia. Now, this date covers rent right?" Estrella said with a sly smile. I laughed.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"No." Cynthia squeaked with a laugh before we all went to our rooms. Yes, finally. Alone with her, all night.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ