Chapter 2 - Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover

I brushed my bushy hair, not really caring. I mean, I had natural hotness. I wore a tight Darkstar shirt that showed all my muscles so damn perfectly, nice black jeans to match, some plain tennis shoes, and I had my best cologne on. Yeah, I didn't really have to try hard. Effortless hotness is a blessing. Maybe Estrella was right.. I'm a whole package and I've wasted it.. hmm.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

When I walked out, Estrella and Fengari were in dresses, Titan had a v-neck with bell bottoms and jewelry, while Alanzo wore a Darkstar and baggy jeans. I sighed softly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Now, when people tell me to go to hell, I can truthfully say I'm already there!" I said before Estrella scoffed.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, this is gonna be great! You're likely gonna get a girlfriend! Love it for you," Fengari said as they all started their walk to the restaurant. In Moon Clan, especially this town, everyone was very squished together. No wonder Estrella found her so fast.. Regardless, we went inside as Estrella led us to three assigned tables. The two couples sat at their respective tables, so I sat at the last one. I waited, trying to spot a girl with dark hair. When she came in.. I think I came too.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

She had really long dark black hair, soft skin, black lipstick, beautiful freckles, a slim dress that showed just how perfectly big her thighs were, black heels, and a nervous expression. Fuck, she is so fine. She'd be so fine with her eyes rolled back and her yelling my name, also. She slid in the booth, gulping softly. Her boobs look so motor-boatable, and I feel like I could eat her whole.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Uhm.. you're Bulan right? Estrella had a very weird description of you," she murmured. I nodded, tearing my eyes away from her perfect and beautiful body.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Yes, my name is Bulan. What is your name?" I asked softly. She tucked her hair behind her ear gently.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"My name is Cynthia. It's.. nice to meet you," she murmured. The waitress came up to us with complimentary and looked at me.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Welcome, welcome! Can I start you two off with some drinks? Appetizers?" she asked. Cynthia looked very nervous, so damn cute while doing it. I cleared my throat.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Just a Dr. Parsec, please. Cynthia, would you want that too or something else?" I asked, trying to ease her a bit. She nodded, the waitress writing that down. I then looked at the menu and looked at the appetizers.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I think some chips and dip, fried pickles, and mozzarella sticks would be nice. Anything else, Cynthia?" I asked softly. What could I say, I only had breakfast today! She shook her head as the waitress put her pen in her pocket.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Of course, I'll get that right away!" she said as she walked away. Cynthia gulped.