Chapter 11 - Big Responsibilities

Cynthia sat on the bed with Starla as I began the building process. Starla cooed at me, and I couldn't help but kiss both of my beautiful girls. Cynthia smiled at me softly as she kissed my head.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I'm proud of you, Bulan," she said. I turned around to hide my happiness. Praise kink or not, I loved this. Starla did too with a soft giggle.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Hm. What for?" I asked in response.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"You used to not like PDA, I knew you had never wanted a child; now you're able to kiss me outside our room without gagging and we have Starla. That takes a lot," she explained. I smiled softly to this.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I guess so, huh?" I laughed softly. Cynthia came up to me and kissed my cheek. She was a miracle. She changed me for better; I think everyone can tell I've been in a better mood since she came. So did Starla. She was an opportunity I never thought I wanted, but I wouldn't lose her for the world.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Can I be honest? I don't know if I would've made it without everyone. When Estrella found me, I was pretty much on the verge of ending it. That was when my ex had broken up with me, which happened a week after my brother's suicide. That also happened to be a couple of months after my mother's passing. I was hit hard so much, and that was pretty much my last hope. When we went on that date though, I felt so happy. Having Starla made me happy. I feel like existing now, and I really owe that to you for being so kind to me." I turned. She had tears down her face, but she was smiling as well. I went up to her and held her close. I had no idea.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Cynthia, you are such a wonderful person and no one like you deserves that treatment. I love you more than anything, and I know Starla will love you just as much as I do." Cynthia and I shared a kiss. It was soft but meaningful. I also kissed Starla as she looked at us both innocently.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Are we still going to do the roommate thing with Starla?" Cynthia asked. I thought for a moment.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"The more people to help raise her the better! Plus, we can always wait until she's older until starting that," I explained.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Do you think we could have one more?" Cynthia asked. I raised a brow.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"It's starting to sound like you have someone in mind. Anyone?" I teased while kissing her neck. She rubbed my head with a squeak.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I do. A female named Aelia Akino. She's a sun conure and a very good friend," she said. I nodded.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"One more," I said softly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ