Chapter 4 - Snuggles

"Huh. You can wear one of my shirts. The over-sized warmth of it will make you comfy," I offered. She blushed while tucking hair behind her ear. I got one of my old shirts, an old Darkstar that had a hole near the bottom, my junk area. You can see why I don't use it anymore. She blushed before putting it on. She looked so fucking adorable, words can't describe it. She then took off her under clothes without taking off the Darkstar, which is a very cool and obscure talent. She put her clothes back in the tote, only having my shirt and pajama shorts. She sat on my bed as I moved her bag to my nightstand.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"You can sleep on my bed, I can sleep on the floor," I said. She shook her head with a huff.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"No, Bulan! I couldn't do that to you! I don't mind sleeping in the same bed.." she murmured. I blushed softly with a chuckle. I grabbed my pajama pants as I took off my shirt.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"The reason I say that is because I sleep shirtless, Cynthia. Are you still sure?" I explained. Her face went completely red, staring at my chest. She squeaked before nodding.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"It's fine! From what I can tell, you seem to have very nice hygiene," Cynthia remarked. I smiled as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to put my pants on. When I finished, I put my pants in the laundry basket. I saw Cynthia had wiped her makeup and.. wow.. she was so beautiful. She went to the bathroom, I assume to brush her teeth and.. girl things? I don't know. I sat in my bed before she walked out slowly. She put her stuff back in her bag then sat next to me. She had a book with her, a space name obviously. I stretched before laying down. She began reading as I shut my eyes. I was a light sleeper, but I got to sleep so quick. Next thing I knew, I was snoring my face off.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

When I woke up, sometime in the middle of the night, I heard Cynthia rustling around. She had left the lamp on, presumably reading until that moment. She sat on the bed and laid down, making me quickly shut my eyes. Who knew, maybe she'd give me a blow-job if she thought I was asleep. That's at least what I hoped! She faced me, as I felt her breath on my lips. I then felt dainty fingers on my ears, tucking hair behind them softly. She probably looks so amazing. She huffed a laugh before kissing my forehead. Now, in public, I would've thrown up in my mouth and swallowed it. Since we're in private, it felt so good. I stretched, pretending I had woken up. She squeaked as I moved slightly up, a perfect position to have her lay in my chest. She pushed herself away slowly. I smiled with my eyes closed slightly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"It's okay, Cynthia.. come cuddle with me," I said, my sleepy voice a super soaker for most girls. She blushed profusely as she turned off the lamp. In the darkness, I felt her rest her head on my pecs. I repositioned myself, letting my chest be a little pillow for her.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I felt her eyes stare up at me, making me snort a little.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Am I so handsome you can't tear your eyes off of me?" I asked softly, teasing. She squeaked with sincerity.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Yes, Bulan! You're the most handsome boy ever," she murmured softly. Ooh, things were getting hot! She and I turned to face each other, looking deeply in each other eyes. I pulled her in closer, our noses touching gently. She held my cheek as I held her waist tightly. I stared at her lips, so close to smooching them. She pressed her lips on mine, the room feeling warm and comforting. She ran her fingers through my hair softly, keeping me locked in our kiss. She bit my lip as I kinda turned, so close to pinning her down. She let my lips go as we slightly panted. It was the thrill, really. She squeaked a laugh.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, I have to wake up early in the morning," she murmured as I kissed her neck slowly. I smiled into the kiss, hearing a gentle moan come from her throat. I pinned her down, her shoulder showing from under my Darkstar. She squeaked before I went down and kissed her slowly. Our gentle kissing filled the silence of the room. I let our lips separate slowly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"You don't need to work, Cynthia~.. let me buy all your wants and needs," I said as I rested my head near her breast. She laughed as I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I couldn't do that to you, Bulan. I'm honestly not sure of anything.. are we dating? Do you want me to move in if we are? Would you all even want another roommate?" Cynthia asked. I smiled.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Cynthia, it's up to you whether we're dating or not. I'm up for it, but I want to warn you, PDA is not my thing. I like doing things in private, and I won't probably call you anything other than 'Cynthia' or 'babe.' That's kinda pushing it. And, there's a lot of room in the house. I, personally, take care of most bills and stuff. I'd gladly care for you, make the rest of their rent cost more," I explained. She giggled softly as she held my cheek.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I wouldn't want to do that to you all, Bulan. I can keep my job. Having no PDA is fine and.. you want me to move in?" Cynthia asked softly. I snuggled closer to her, making her squeak.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Yes, please move in. And, if I'm honest, I just want to have you here with me all day. Work from home, baby," I murmured as she covered us in the blanket. I could feel her body getting warmer.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I can look for a job, Bulan. And, I can pack my things and get to know you more tomorrow," she murmured while giving my head a kiss. I rubbed my head near her neck as I closed my eyes slowly. Holy shit, Estrella worked.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ