Chapter 5 - Five More Minutes

A heard a knock.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan, Cynthia, dinner's ready!" Titan said as I heard his footsteps leave. Cynthia rubbed my head softly as I stretched on her. She kissed my head with a smile.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Good morning, dear," she said softly. I kissed her softly as she held my cheeks with her hands. Sometimes I wish it was ass cheeks, but it's just my face. I got up while putting a shirt on, her getting up as well. She snuggled in my shirt.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Can I keep it on, dear? Pretty please?" she asked softly. I laughed while hugging her tightly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Of course, babe. Now, I won't give that much affection now.. hope you understand," I warned. She hugged my arms with a squeak.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Of course, dear! It will be hard to resist kissing your handsome self," she said as she got on her tiptoes to kiss me. I leaned down a little, letting her plant a little peck on my lips. We both walked out, Estrella and Fengari waiting excitedly. Titan and Alanzo, like sane people, were minding their business.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Good morning! So.. how is the room, Cynthia?" Estrella asked.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Very clean and comforting," she replied with a smile. I smiled while taking a bite of eggs. Estrella jumped up slightly in glee.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Did you two.. do anything? I see you have his shirt on," Fengari asked. Cynthia shook her head slowly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"No, we just slept. I don't think I'm ready for anything.. sexual," she murmured. Pause. Some context, I was the horn dog of this house. Everyone knows it, even Alanzo. I've been waiting to go into her panties for this whole time, and she just said she wasn't ready for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna force her to do anything, but still.. I mean.. Cynthia looked around, seeing everyone staring at each other quickly. She perked down.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I'm sorry. I mean.. if that were to come up.. I guess.." she trailed off, and she genuinely looked like crying. I'm pretty sure she would force herself to have sex if I wanted it. Thank the stars for acting natural.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Nothing's wrong, Cynthia. If you'll ever want to do it, we'll do it at your leisure. I can keep my head out of my ass," I assured. Her nose twitched, looking like she didn't really believe me. Stars, what has become of me. I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle kiss.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I guarantee it, my love," I added. If everyone's minds weren't blown before, now they were. Cynthia blushed with a gentle smile. We continued eating, our hands locked together under the table. Ew. Estrella and Fengari looked like they saw a ghost, while Titan and Alanzo continued eating. I think they're my favorites.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Good for you two, Bulan. Cynthia, I hope you like it here," Titan remarked. I nodded as Cynthia took a bite of bacon.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I have never been prouder! Now, later tonight, we need to do our initiation! Alanzo, this is the time where I can't go easy on you anymore!" Estrella said. Alanzo gasped dramatically.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"What? We've only played 2 times since I moved in!" Alanzo whined. Estrella laughed.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Sorry man, I don't make the rules! Oh wait.. I do! Regardless, it was in the fine print," Estrella teased. I would've listened further, but Cynthia tugged my arm softly.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Bulan.. what is the initiation?" she asked. I looked at the two couples, entangled in whining and pleading. I gave her a quick kiss before smiling at her.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"It's where we play Red Giant together, seeing who wins the most rounds. Winner gets a date night funded by the losing couples. Luckily, each of the couples are teams. Don't worry, I carry," I explained. She giggled while we continued to eat.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I look forward to it!" Cynthia said softly. I squeezed her hand gently. I did too. And what is she so beautiful for?

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ