Chapter 3 A new villain arrives, Goku Black vs All Might

Previously On What if Goku Black trained Deku. A few days past in UA, and things are starting to heat up already between Izuku and Bakugo. Not only that, Izuku stole new information from UA, and they are planning to attack. After a short match in the hero training. Bakugo has nothing but anger and determination to beat Deku. Will class 1-A survive the attack, Who will win the ultimate battle between good and evil. Find out now.

6:55am UA gym.

Izuku was meditating, floating above the ground, and starting to glow red.

Izuku thought-Hmm today is the day where the USJ will be attacked. I just hope that that they survived this.

Izuku-Wait what!!! Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!!

Izuku lost focus and felled to the ground.

Izuku-Ouch. What am I talking about ? I don't care about them. Even if I want them to survive I would just want them to suffer and I hate everyone, especially...

Then Izuku thought of Uraraka, and got flustered.

Izuku-Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! What the heck is wrong with my brain!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Izuku got a phone call.

Izuku-What is it Shigiraki ?

Shigiraki-There's someone who needs to talk to you.

Shigiraki handed the phone to someone.

Goku Black-I heard about the plan just trying to get more details.

Izuku-Yes make the Nomu weak to do little damage on All Might and more damage on the pro heroes. Then Goku Black you can rough All Might a bit. I just sent my clone to the hideout to put on my villain suit. Oh yeah add a voice modulator in my mask.

Goku Black-Did you get all that Shigiraki ?

Shigiraki-Yes.

Goku Black-Ok let's hurry and show the fake heroes who they are messing with. Wait...

Izuku-What ?

Goku Black-I sensing something in your head. Are you falling in love with someone ?

Izuku hanged up.

Izuku-What is wrong with me ? Why am I suddenly-No I'm just gonna focus on the mission.

Later everyone headed to the school and on their way to the USJ

Tsu-Hey Midoriya.

Izuku-What is it Asui ?

Tsu-Call me Tsu.

Izuku-Ok Tsu.

Tsu-Have you noticed that your quirk is sorta similar to All Mights ?

Izuku's eye twitched.

Izuku thought-What did she say ? How dare she compare me to that hypocrite bastard.

Izuku-Well kind of but I'm planning to surpass him.

Bakugo-Shut up you damn nerd!!!!!!!

Tsu-He's not gonna be popular if he keeps acting like that.

Bakugo-I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!!!

Tsu-See.

Izuku-Ha ha ha ha you got a point there.

Uraraka-I've never seen you laughed before or smiled.

Izuku-Yeah only if it's messing with this guy.

Bakugo-You wanna go you damn nerd!!!

Izuku gave Bakugo the bombastic side eye. Then appeared behind and knocked him out.