Chapter 11 New visitors in a dark world, Deku vs Bakugo

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. Deku's plan was finally complete, well sort of. When All Might was about to get through to Deku, Goku Black manipulated Deku again, but this time Deku finished the job and killed All Might. Many forces tried to stop this evil but all have failed. But characters from What If Goku Trained Deku have come to this universe to save it. Will they save the time line and everyone in it, find out... Now!

Deku-Ok whoever is out there show your self.

Goku-Hey look we're not gonna hurt you, we're here to help.

Someone came out and tried to lunged at Deku.

Deku-What the ? Kacchan ?

Fut Bakugo-I'm gonna kill you, you bastard !

Piccolo tried to hold him down.

Piccolo-Take it easy kid. We're here to help.

Fut Bakugo got out of the restrain and was about blast Goku but Uraraka was in the way.

Fut Bakugo-Uraraka ? What hell are you doing here ?

Uraraka-Look we know what's going and don't worry these are Goku and Deku from another timeline.

FutvBakugo looked confused.

Fut Bakugo-Wait this is a trick from Twice. Nice try but you'll never trick me.

Goku-Wow even this guy is intense in this reality.

Goku used the same technique to show Fut Bakugo his memories.

Fut Bakugo-Dah ! Don't touch me !

Deku-Kacchan we're telling the truth.

Fut Bakugo-Prove it. Explain how the portal you came from works.

Deku-Well from what I gathered it's usually light and dark matter mixing and bending reality into a doorway, while also keeping its self stable And...

Deku was talking so much that Bakugo was getting angry and everyone else getting confused.

Fut Bakugo-Shut up you damn nerd. Wait...

Fut Bakugo started to believe what the others said.

Fut Bakugo-Ok, even if I do believe you. How are you guys gonna help.

Deku-That's the thing. We sorta need a base.

Fut Bakugo-Lucky for you I can take to the residence.

Everyone fallowed Fut Bakugo.

Goku-Oh man I'm so hungry, is there food at the base ?

Fut Bakugo-Yes, we're lucky to have enough for 40 more years.

Deku-Kacchan so how's it going ?

Bakugo-How's it going ? Well I woke up in a apocalypse and meeting the old nerd I knew.

Deku-Uh sorry.

Liberation goon 1-Halt Bakugo and Uraraka. And wait All for One and Goku black ? What are you two doing here ?

Deku-Uh.

Goku-Uh.

Deku-We captured them. And now we're heading to their holding cells. And we have a new recruit named Piccolo.

Goku-Yes we caught them in our sparring matches.

Uraraka-Yes. They captured us and we will never tell you guys anything.

Bakugo-Oh just put me out of my misery because I rather be tortured than do this.

Liberation goon 2-Wow I didn't think you get Bakugo to act so pathetic.