Chapter 10 All for One vs All Might, The society falls

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. Things are going from bad to worse. It turns out the raid on the warehouse was actually a trap for the pro heroes. So they can cause some trouble at the training camp. Now that Bakugo & Uraraka are captured, few pro heroes are dead. And now Lady Naget is out. How will thing turn out. Find out... NOW!

Back at the hideout...

Goku Black-Hey Mr.Compressor.

Mr.Compressor-What is Black ?

Goku Black-Did you captured the girl like I asked ?

Mr.Compressor-Yes but why ?

Goku Black-I need for Midoriya to make a choice.

Mr.Compressor-Ok. But why make him do a choice ?

Goku Black-Lately he's not acting like the kid I've been training for months. Now he's going soft to the point where he's probably gonna give this up.

Mr.Compressor-Ok then, here.

Mr.Compressor handed a bluish marble that contained Uraraka.

Goku Black-Thank you.

Deku came into the room.

Deku-All right party people let's party till we drop. Within a few days we will finally win this battle!

Lady Naget-Is this really your leader ?

Shigiraki-Yes, but we should just go along with it.

Twice-Wait where did you get that liquor ?

Deku-Oh I stole it for you guys, during the fight with the pro heroes and Goku Black.

Shigiraki-See good things do come out of it.

Lady Naget-I see.

Toga-Wait we can't drink that.

Deku-Oh don't worry. I had my clones steal a bunch of other drinks and snacks.

Toga-Hooray!

Deku-Hey Kurogiri is Eri sleeping ?

Kurogiri-Yes she is.

Deku-Good, here serve this to everyone.

Twice-Wait so how close are we finishing the plan ?

Deku-I would say a little close. Everything that is happening is what's going to help in the future. Especially a battle with All Might.

Everyone was curious.

Toga-Why All Might ? Won't you get creamed ?

Goku Black-He can take care of himself. He's even stronger than me that he can be more than enough to take on All Might.

Before Lady Naget got a chance to speak. Goku Black drop the marble into the hallway. As soon as the marble is in the dark, Uraraka came out all confused.

Uraraka-What where am I ?

Uraraka peeked through the door. Seeing everyone and was surprised that Deku was there.

Lady Naget-Then how do I fit in all this ?

Deku-Easy when I'm gonna face All Might, I need you to shoot these quirk deleters, at someone if they get between the fight.

Uraraka thought-Wait why is Deku... No it can't be.

Shigiraki-Do what's the final plan All for One ?

Uraraka thought-Deku is All for One !!!

Deku-Well first is letting the heroes get the location of our hideout. And Twice creating clones of us to distract the heroes, the moment they find the fakes All Might will go by himself finding the other hideout where the Nomus are made, after our battle he will die and show the world who not to miss with. Then we will free the world of both heroes and villains. Oh yeah the rest of you guys deal with the heroes that are trying intervene the fight.