Chapter 5 The Sports festival round 2, Deku vs Bakugo

Previously on what if Goku black trained Deku. After the announcement of the sports festival. Things were starting to heat up between Izuku and Uraraka's relationship. That's not all, At the sports festival everyone made a tremendous display of power.  And things were going crazy on between the match of Izuku and Todoroki. Izuku mange to convince Todoroki that the quirk he's born with is his own. But at the cost of his arm. Now we're gonna see how the match between Izuku and Bakugo take on. Will Izuku win this match and receive One for All, Find out Now.

Izuku was walking out of the arena. Come to his surprise Uraraka and was standing there waiting.

Izuku-Ur ur Uraraka ?

Uraraka-Deku !

Uraraka ran to hug Izuku.

Izuku-Ow ow ow ow.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Wait Deku your arm.

Izuku-It's all right. It's still attached to my shoulder and I can still move, so that's good.

Uraraka-Well let's hurry and get to recovery girl.

Izuku-All right but slow down.

The two made it to the infirmary, then Recovery Girl healed Izuku's arm and it was back to the way it was.

Recovery Girl-You should be a lot more careful. If that attack was anymore powerful then you could have lost your arm.

Izuku-Right sorry. Hey Uraraka do you know where Iida is ?

Uraraka-I don't know. I saw he got a phone call, then he just ran off. I tried to find him but he was nowhere to be found.

Izuku-Must be something important if he left like that.

Uraraka-So what are you gonna do against Bakugo ?

Izuku-All I know is that I have to wear some protection.

Mina slammed the door.

Mina-I knew you guys were gonna do the deed!

Uraraka-Dah!!!

Izuku-Wait what ?

Mina-Wait that's not what your talking about ?

Uraraka & Izuku-Talking about what ?

Mina-Never mind.

Mina closed the door and ran off.

Uraraka-What was she-

Izuku-We probably don't wanna know. Let's eat in the dining hall.

Uraraka-Sure.

Later once they were in the dining hall. Uraraka was surprised of how much Izuku eating. He's eating like Luffy and Goku.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh how are you eating so much ?

Izuku-Oh when I use too much energy. I also use my metabolism, which is makes me hungry.

Uraraka-Hey I've been meaning to ask. How does your quirk work ?

Izuku-Well. It works like clay. When I use my attacks I have to shape it. But eventually I'll run out of it. So I have to use the spare ingredients like my metabolism. That's why I get hungry and eat like this.

Uraraka-Oh that makes sense.

Izuku-(Sigh) I'm done.

Uraraka made a shocked expression.

Uraraka-What !? That's like a 100 meals.

Izuku-Well let's head to the arena.

Izuku took care of the plates and Izuku and Uraraka headed to the arena.