Chapter 6 Deku's training with All Might, Izuku's feelings

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. Deku and Bakugo's battle was fierce. The two made powerful displays of power and rivalry. The first time ever the battle was exciting for Izuku. Uraraka took a hot turn when their feelings starts to get warmer. Now Izuku starts to have strong feelings for Uraraka. Not only that Izuku won and earned the power of One for All. And now Izuku's training.

Izuku entered UA. He spotted Iida and tried to talk to him.

Izuku-Hey Iida are you all right. Uraraka told me what happened. You really gave us a scare.

Iida-It's nothing really. I promise.

Izuku thought-I know that he doesn't want to talk about happened to his brother. Once I find Stain I'm gonna kill him for not only for disability Iida's brother but for rejecting my offer.

Izuku-Well you know I'm here for you.

Iida-I know, trust me I'm fine.

Izuku thought-Iida your a terrible liar.

Few mins later. Everyone was in class and Mr.Aizawa showed up without the bandages.

Mr.Aizawa-Morning everyone.

Tsu-Good to see your bandages off, Mr.Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa-The old lady's treatment was excessive, but never mind that today we've got hero imformatics.

Everyone was nervous and curious on what Mr.Aizawa was talking since what ever he's teaching is intance. You can even feel their heart beats. Until...

Mr.Aizawa-You'll be choosing your hero aliases.

Class 1-A-Yeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!

Mr.Aizawa-Calm down. Now the reason why is because after the sports festival all of you have received requests to join hero agencies. So now is time to chose a hero name. So chose carefully.

Then a unexpected guest as entered the class room.

Midnight-Because what ever hero name you chose is how you're gonna be viewed by the world.

Now things were starting to stressful. Now class 1-A has to take this very seriously.

Midnight-All right now if you've decided on hero wright it down and showed the class.

Izuku knows that he's gonna pick Deku. But he was worried how the people may not view it the way he does.

Izuku was first to come up.

Midnight-So Midoryia, what name did you chose ?

Izuku showed.

Izuku-I'm gonna be called Deku.

Midnight-Now why is that. I can tell there's meaning to it.

Izuku-Growing up I've been called Deku as an insult but now someone I know doesn't view me that. They actually view it as a hero.

Then Izuku saw Uraraka smiled. Izuku smiled and headed to his set. Iida felt proud, not just of what Izuku said but he knows who he is talking about. Everyone told their hero names but few were undecided. Especially that Bakugo's is threatening and a mouthful.

Yuga Aoyama/Can't stop twinkling
Mina Ashido/Pinky
Tsuyu Asui/Froppy
Tenya Iida/Undecided
Ochaco Uraraka/Uravity
Mashirao Ojiro/Tail Man
Denki Kaminari/Charge Bolt
Eijiro Kirishima/Red Riot
Koji Koda/Anima
Rikido Sato/Sugar Man
Mezo Shoji/Tentacole
Kyoka Jiro/Earphone Jack
Hanta Sero/Cellophane
Fumikage Tokoyami/Tsukuyomi
Shoto Todoroki/Shoto
Toru Hagakure/Invisible Girl
Katsuki Bakugo/Undecided
Izuku Midoriya/Deku
Minoru Mineta/ Grape Juice
Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati