Chapter 4 The sports festival begins,Deku vs Tordorki

Previously on what if Goku Black trained Deku. The attack on the USJ has commence. Everything was in a dire situation. Everyone was shocked that the league of villains were able to defeat All Might and almost succeeding defeating the pro heroes too, but it's just what they want. Who knows when the league of villains will complete their mission. Or when Deku's secret is exposed. How this gonna end find out, now.

In class 1-As classroom.

Everyone was wondering who is gonna teach the class since Mr.Aizawa was beaten pretty badly from the Nomu. Until he came back with bandages all over his face.

Class 1-A-What heck your supposed to back at the infirmary.

Izuku's thought-Wow. You have to admit you respect the guys resilience.

Mr.Aizawa-Even in this condition I'll still be able to teach. Anyway it's not what we're gonna talk about. The sports festival is going to be here in a few weeks.

Class 1-A-Wwwwhhaaat!!!!

Izuku-Well they look like they are excited.

Before everyone left Uraraka taped on Izuku's and Iida on the shoulder.

Izuku-Yeah Uraraka what's up.

Uraraka-Deku, Iida let's do our best in the sports festival.

Izuku stated to blush from her determine look.

Izuku-Yeah we will.

Iida-I agree let's give it our all.

Someone opened the class 1-As door.

Izuku-Uuuh what's with all the people.

Bakugo-They are scouting the enemy. All listín up yo-

Izuku grabbed Bakugos shoulder.

Izuku-Let me handle this.

Bakugo-Don't think you can do better than me you damn nerd !

Izuku-Ok can you kindly please let us through, you're blocking the way.

Monama-Well don't think because you guys survive a villain attack doesn't mean you guys can think your all a bunch of hotshots. Because class 1-B are the tire heros you fakers.

Izuku thought-This guy's a moron. I really can't believe a guy like this is in the hero course if he talks like that.

Izuku-Look I don't know where your coming from, but all I'm asking for you, is to kindly let us through. If you have a problem with me then let's just settle it in the sports festival.

Monama shrugged his shoulders and said.

Monama-Sure you and your class can go through but just you wait. class 1-B will surly beat you.

Izuku walked away.

Izuku-Whatever.

Monama-Hey get back here.

The rest of class 1-A left the classroom to head to the dining hall. Iida and Uraraka walked with Deku.

Uraraka-Hey Deku how are able to stay calm like that ? It kinda sounds scary.

Izuku-Well I just don't want to resort to acting all violent. I don't wanna start something that can not finish.

Iida-And you were let yourself be a target.

Izuku-I can live with that.

Iida-I wonder what would have happened if you let Bakugo finish what he was gonna say.